This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets now on sale to the General Public

The tickets can be found at Disneyland.com, and are $24 in advance for the general public.

The only day that has sold out so far is Friday October 27th.

October 13th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 29th, 30th and 31st are still available.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets now on sale to the General Public

I've had mine for a week already

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Purchase NOW! They go fast!

Comment

for those who have gone before, how is it? is it fun?

Comment

AND they sent the WRONG date!!! GGGRRRR

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
          :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Princessa_Susy
            I posted a tread on this a week ago, and someone (not sure who, sorry) posted a link to their page with a trip report and tons of pics. Looked like a blast!

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Didn't it sell out last year before the tickets even went on sale to the public? Did they add more dates this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmielsen
                Didn't it sell out last year before the tickets even went on sale to the public? Did they add more dates this year?
                Yes it did sell out last year! That is because it was only scheduled for four days and the Mickey Halloween Treat event hadn't been around since 1995 when it was held at Disneyland!

Comment

$24? Seems a bit high, relative to WDW's Halloween party, which was just under $30 a few years ago, and rides were open at its Magic Kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Princessa_Susy
                    it's awesome!!

walk on every ride, the park is pretty much deserted, there's lots of music, FREE candy, and it's fun to see who everyone dressed up as

my opinion : GO!!

Comment

so what is there for adults that is different than normal park hours? arts and crafts and candy stations?

is anything different on any of the attractions???

Comment

I'm going on the 13th - can't wait to dress up my little one.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                          What about your son? Ooo00! Sorry! That is what you meant!

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                            What about your son? Ooo00! Sorry! That is what you meant!
                            Ha ha! I knew once I hit "submit" that someone would make that joke...:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                              So, I guess you will be missing my costume then, because my husband and I are going on the 22nd.
                              San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X