This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressler promotes Harriss at GAP!

Today's LA Times business section has an article on page C2 that tells of Paul Pressler's promotion of Cynthia Harriss to president of GAP, filling a high-profile position that had been vacant since September. She was formerly president of their outlet division. It says Harriss will take charge of revamping sales at the GAP unit, whose sales at stores open at least a year have declined six of the last seven months. Apparently, shares of GAP fell 8 cents to $20.94 on the New York Stock exchange in wake of the news!

Good luck!
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

Originally posted by mickeyandme67
    Apparently, shares of GAP fell 8 cents to $20.94 on the New York Stock exchange in wake of the news!

:lol: I still can't get over that... :lol:

This has been posted on the business thread...

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=2953
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

I see Cindy's kneepads are due for a change......
      My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob66
        ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bow: (Literally)
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

:lol: Hardly... You don't know much about the Gap's Corporate Culture, do you? She'll just be one of the boys...
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
            :lol: Hardly... You don't know much about the Gap's Corporate Culture, do you? She'll just be one of the boys...
            :lol:
            Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
              So she'll be a heavy tipper when she goes to Cheetah's and she'll have a hot little 18 year old Filipina chippie on her arm?

Sounds like Madonna.
              My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Comment

So she'll be a heavy tipper when she goes to Cheetah's and she'll have a hot little 18 year old Filipina chippie on her arm?

Sounds like Madonna.
                All I am saying is someone is going to try and convince her to ride a motorcycle in the Freedom Parade...
                Check out my other blog:

Comment

Duplicate thread.

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=2953

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X