Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

any new merchandise in the disney gallery

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new merchandise in the disney gallery

Hi everyone! it seems that whenever I go to the park I leave before noon, or arrive late. This means that the gallery is always closed when I am there. Can anyone tell me if they have any new pirates merchandise up there that you cant find anywhere else in the park? It seems that it always has the same merchandise that Disneyana has - is this still true with the new Pirates exhibition? Please help!! Thank you!

Re: any new merchandise in the disney gallery

Hi Disneydan! I heard Maggie Parr [Disney Imagineer artist] painted two exellent pirate paintings that were suppose to be in there. Did you see them? One was the Black Pearl and the other was a scene from inside the attraction. If they havent made them out on to the floor yet, we should ask them to do that. I hear they are pretty outstanding paintings. M.A.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X