This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet peeves at disneyland

Is it jus me or when your walking and someone is infront of you and jus randomly stops you jus cringe? cus u end up bumping into the person becuse they jus stoped in the middle of the path i know it's alot to take in but suriously im walking here can we stop on the side of the path and not in the middle peepole do this everywhere and it drives me mad i tell ya
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

There was a thread like this. And yes, it is annoying! Sometimes people forget their manners.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

My pet peeve at Disneyland is the people in the lines that insist on getting REALLY close to you. It's not like they will get on the ride any faster, this seems to happen all the time with foreigners and tourists. Back off....I need my space!
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I always go during the week, no crowds, no lines and no problems. What peeves me is the removal of good items from the menus in lieu of profitable ones.
        >>Alan<<
        Member 216

Comment

Hmm

Long lines don't drive me mad.. lol cus it's time to get a tan, Its sad though i normaly end up down there during busy season like augest or xmas :confused: evil twist of fate
          ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
            My pet peeve at Disneyland is the people in the lines that insist on getting REALLY close to you. It's not like they will get on the ride any faster, this seems to happen all the time with foreigners and tourists. Back off....I need my space!
            This drives me crazy too. A well placed elbow or foot usually solves this problem VERY quickly. Oops!
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am generally good natured in line, unless its those people who think they can cut in.
              That to me is just beyond rude. That is what a line is, you wait your turn.
              Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

ha

I Agree.. wait in the line and be nice :monkey:
                ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

• People who litter
                  • People who let their kids litter
                  • People who "run past" in a queue upon entering (it's like people who speed past you to wait at a red light)
                  • People who walk up and put their kids up on their shoulders right in front of you when you've been waiting in the same spot for a long time for a show
                  • Chain swingers / handrail climbers - the queues are not a jungle-gym (I've lost count on how many times I've been kicked)
                  • Light chasers on a dark ride
                  • People who push or shove
                  [email protected]

Comment

...latley the STROLLERS!!! being a mother of 2 kids myself and understanding the little ones needs strollers ...but whats with the 10 year olds on strollers.
                    In the past couple of years too many!!!!
                    :ap: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." :ap:

Comment

People who throw trash on Disneyland ground.
                      "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                      __________________________________________________________

Comment

I almost murdered these four (junior high, of course ::shudders: boys who insisted on rough housing in the line for Screamin'. THey tried to cut ahead of us, they were yelling loudly and pushing one another into everyone else in line, and the que for that ride is not freakin' big. Now I'm the type of person who will step up and say something to them, but instead I waited til I knew one was right behind me, then I took a step back, landing my heel right on their foot. "I'm sorry, I guess I just didn't realize you were in my personal space."
                        The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

- kids on leashes
                          - people who walk three or four abrest and then stop in the middle of the walk way to look at a map
                          - teenage girls who sing while waiting in line
                          - people who have no concept of personal space
                          - people in those motorized chairs, in some cases, if they just go out and walked, maybe they wouldn't need the chair, otherwise - get out of the middle of the road and whatever you do, don't back up without looking!
                          - litterbugs
                          - women who wear hight heel shoes to the park, hello! how much must your feet hurt at the end of the day.
                          Wow, I could go on and on...
                          "Yes, I'm a natural blue"

Comment

erg

I Almost got run over by someone in one of those
                            ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

The noise. I wish I could mute Disneyland.

Kidding. I've got no peeves. I can't remember the last time I got irritated at the Park. I get irritated enough in Burbank. I'm not wasting my time getting irritated while visiting the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!

Comment

Little kids (or adults) climbing on the railing between rides. #1, you can fall and hurt yourself, and #2 its very anoying!
                                Alex

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

My Flickr: Flickr.com/agoldman
                                My Twitter: Twitter.com/al3xg
                                My Facebook: Facebook.com/al3xg

Comment

;-)

This is true why do peepole do such stupid things
                                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

I completely agree with the leashes on a regular basis. Did you really give birth to a dog?!?!?!?!?!?! If you don't want to pay that much attention to your kid, don't have the kid...

-Teenagers, in general, except those like me who know to behave.
                                    -Parents who let their kids touch EVERYTHING in EVERY STORE
                                    -People who try to touch props in the dark rides, or any ride for that matter
                                    -People (particularly teenagers) who sit in PotC and say, "This is nothing like the movie!" That gets me everytime!! I feel like yelling, "DO YOU REALIZE THIS RIDE OPENED BEFORE ORLANDO BLOOM WAS EVEN BORN??? HAVE YOU NO PERSPECTIVE ON CURRENT CULTURE? DID YOU EVEN READ THE CREDITS OR THE BONUS STUFF ON THE DVD???????" ok, I let that out.
                                    -People who recite the ride loudly. I know it by heart, too, but I don't feel the need to prove it.
                                    -People who insist on ridiculing every ride as something less than it was intended in terms of, not morality, as such, but family values.
                                    -People who call characters, basic characters, by the wrong names! Last week, a guy told his kid (who was too little to understand anyway) to wave at the squirrels (Chip & Dale)
                                    -People who bring children far too young to be at the park. Now, if youhave older children, leave the baby with a grandparent, aunt, uncle, or sitter. My mother always said, "Changing diapers and carrying jars of baby food is NOT the Happiest place on earth." Under the age of about 4, the child doesn't really understand what is going on, or where it is, or who the characters are. It is probably frightening, it ruins the experience for everyone.
                                    -People who insist on taking young children into the Haunted Mansion. If they are screaming, take them out. THEY ARESCARED!

IMO, people are too concerned with themselves and what they want to do that these poor children have to be scared and/or uncomfortable so their parents can go to Disneyland or ride the "scarier" rides...

Ok, I think that's it...
                                    My mind won't rest
                                    and I don't sleep
                                    Not even in my dreams...
                                    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
                                    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
                                    1985-2005

Comment

• People who think they own the space in front of them when they go to watch a show and sit or stand farther back...
                                      • People who smoke ouside the smoking areas.
                                      • People who have attitudes when you ask them politely not to smoke near you when you're not in a smoking area.
                                      • People who hit you with wheelchairs or strollers.
                                      • People who smell bad.
                                      • People who scream in the Haunted Mansion itself. (not the Stretch Rooms)
                                      • Cast Members who are rude.
                                      • Most managers of lands in the park, as well as the general park manager quite a bit... and that is something that Disney seriously needs to look at.

Comment

-People who bring children far too young to be at the park.
                                        I'd have to disagree with you on that one. I have pictures from my first trip to Disneyland at the ripe old age of one. They are some of my most cherished. Not to mention a picture of me at two riding the monorail with my grandma. I don't believe you are ever too young to experience the magic of Disneyland. I may not remember these trips, but it's become part of who I am. Nothing is ever wrong with that!
                                        "Yes, I'm a natural blue"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X