Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you take with you to the park?

Are you the kind of person who packs up like you are moving into Disneyland, or are you the kind of person who likes to take as little as possible?

I hate dragging tons of stuff with me, but sometimes its unavoidable.
    Are you a fannypack person or a backpack person? Locker person or drag it all with you person? I will admit when I take the stroller and my 2yr old I take more stuff because I don't have to carry it with me. I am going in Sept with my 8yr old, and am trying to take as little as possible. I'm debating on taking sweatshirts or not. It's Sept in LA it could still be very HOT, so I'm not sure.
    What do you usually take with you to the park?
    Janette

Re: What do you take with you to the park?

If it's just me or me and my 6 year old I bring money, my atm card, keys, and a sweatshirt(depending on the time of year). If my 2 year old goes, I bring a diaper bag with all the above plus diapers, change of clothes for the little one and some snacks.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Since I go for a short time and I am usually solo, I just bring a good attitude and a smile. Oh, can't forget money since I do have to get a churro with each visit.
      "I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world." W.E.D.

Comment

Sadly, I have to carry the perpetually uncool and unflatterning fannypack regardless of which themepark I go to. I don't like using lockers or backpacks..and I don't have a need for a stroller or diaper bag...so... Mine is black with Mickey Mouse on it, so that makes it better right? :lol: Some of the things I need to carry will not fit in my pockets.

I carry:
        Rx glasses
        Inhaler
        OTC meds
        Money
        ID
        Passes
        Hand sanitizer
        Rain poncho

And then there is DH's stuff that makes its way into my fannypack...
        Amanda
        Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

I take my CamelBak with me (So I don't have to worry about carrying waterbottles or drinking some aweful water). It comes with a couple of good pockets that I can stick my compact camera, sunglasses, hat, first aid supplies, and a few snacks.

Comment

All i take is backpack with my camera in it.

Comment

A bag I can cross over my chest (so nothing gets stolen) usually contains:
              My glass case, so in case i go on ToT I don't have to worry about losing my glasses.
              Advil
              Wallet (with everything needed)
              Camera and film
              Cell Phone
              and then some random things.

Comment

Depends on whether or not I bring my kids:

If its just me:

Sunglasses
                Lanyard (AP.Dining Card, ATM Card, and DL in Sleeve)
                Camera
                Bottled Water and Strap for around the neck
                Aleve

If I bring the kids, all of the above and:

Tinkerbell purse (over the shoulder)
                mini first aid kit
                snacks
                sunblock

That's the standard, I try and avoid bringing any bags so we don't have to go through bag check but if I know the weather will be bad I may bring ponchos or an umbrella.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwing
                  I take my CamelBak with me (So I don't have to worry about carrying waterbottles or drinking some aweful water). It comes with a couple of good pockets that I can stick my compact camera, sunglasses, hat, first aid supplies, and a few snacks.
                  CamelBak's are the single greatest item to bring with you to any theme park! Fill one up with ice and a small bit of water and it's great for the whole day.

Comment

money, keys, sidekick and a hoodie for when it gets cold

Comment

I usually bring backpack with the usual purse contents (wallet, cell phone, girl purse stuff) plus camera, water, hoodie for cool evenings and clack-clacks(french slang for flip-flops). My bag isn't full, but it nice because if I buy stuff during the day I can toss it in my bag
                      Is this haunted signature
                      actually
                      stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                      Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                      also known as...
                      Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

I usually take a small purse with my pass, a credit card, driver's license, a small bottle of sunscreen, small bottle of hand sanitizer, chapstick a small hairbrush and a couple Advil. That is all.

Oh, if I'm going to be staying until evening, I tie a sweatshirt around my waist.

Comment

I bring: my wallet, cell phone (invariably turned off), digital camera, a hat, hand sanitizer, and a small backpack.

In the backpack: pair of extra socks, a bottle of ibuprofen, 2 bottles of water, and large 2 ziploc bags (must seal!) to put my wallet, cell phone, extra socks, and digital camera in when I decide to go on Splash or GRR.

I sometimes bring sunscreen, but since I burn under fluorescent lighting I usually just accept the fact I'll probably get a sunburn.
                          "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                          -
                          "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                          -
                          "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                          -
                          Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

I usually take a small zippered purse that I can sling over my shoulder. In it goes:

lip balm
                            eyedrops
                            ibuprofen
                            wallet
                            cel phone
                            travel first aid
                            small water bottle
                            camera

everything is small, so there is also usually room for some goodies. I can even stuff a nylon hoodie into it (although that makes it a bit bulky).

When I go for NYE w/ friends, we usually take some extra stuff - blanket to sit on during fireworks, extra clothes, snacks - and stuff it into a locker. Otherwise, I just travel pretty light.
                            She did it!

Comment

I take my man purse filled with gas x, mentholatum rub, Fleet, and snacks for mom. I also carry along a spare battery for the mobility rover.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X