This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just sitting here

when I heard, what I thought is a BIG truck outsid. A knock on the door, I go out, and there's a huge truck! The guys says "I have a delivery for you".... MY Mickeys Hallwoeen treat tickets..... WOW That was quick!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: just sitting here

Wow - that IS quick! You only ordered those a few days ago, didn't you? Well, I'm sure you're looking forward to the trip. Hope you have a great time at the Halloween Treat night.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Originally posted by tassie
      when I heard, what I thought is a BIG truck outsid. A knock on the door, I go out, and there's a huge truck! The guys says "I have a delivery for you".... MY Mickeys Hallwoeen treat tickets..... WOW That was quick!!!!!!
      I give Disney props on Shipping.
      They are quick.
      They get my AP renewel processed and shipped in 5-7 days (weekend it's 7).
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Wow, that is quick, especially to Toowoomba!

I bet your excited to the point of losing sleep? Yep, been there!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

halfway around the world in less than a week from the time of order!! Pretty good! LOL LOL
          I expected to pick them up at the post office, not have them delivered to my door! LOL LOL We don't get mail delivered here, I have to pick all my mail at the post office

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
          Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
          Originally Posted by MWalton
          :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X