This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might sound a bit weird...

But does anyone else also still have their wristband on from the 50th celebration last year? Mine's almost about to fall off... I'm hoping it won't fall off until the 17th... wouldn't that be funny?

Anyway I'm just curious if anyone else still has theirs on.

Re: This might sound a bit weird...

Eww!

Mine is properly stored away in a hermetically sealed bag and kept in an environmentally controlled room! It will be ready for eBay in about 19 years when my son is ready to enter college!

Comment

the weird thing is that the wristband smells better then I do... i think the fibers in the band soak up the majority of my body wash when I take showers... it has the strongest smell of my body wash.

Comment

Er, you certainly have...perseverance.

I didn't get to go that day, so I don't have one of those. But had I gone, I would not have worn it for as long as you have. Kept it, yes, but not continue wearing it.

Comment

nope

i took mine off a few days later and my mom thought it was trash so she threw it away ... i know, was my reaction too

she almost got ahold of the maps, but i found them and those along with my ears are in a safe box

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~
            nope

i took mine off a few days later and my mom thought it was trash so she threw it away ... i know, was my reaction too

she almost got ahold of the maps, but i found them and those along with my ears are in a safe box
            Ahh! Ehhh! Oooo! Errrr! Arrrgh! Aniko's mom did WHAT!?

Doesn't your mom know what the Disneyland 50th was all about? Shame on Aniko's mom! For SHAME!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X