This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundtrack for parade and fireworks

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the soundtrack for the 50th Anniversary parade and fireworks?

Thanks

Re: Soundtrack for parade and fireworks

I don't know about the parade, but The "Remember" fireworks, is on the 6 CD History of Disneyland set... If you don't have it, go out and buy it as it is really well worth every penny, you won't be diapointed.

Comment

You can buy the 6 CD soundtrack for $99 at DisneyShopping.com. They are having a sale on it for $99.

Unfortunately, that PIRATES20 coupon for 20% does NOT apply to CDs.

Comment

I was able to find one at Borders... and when they scanned it they found out it's on discount for $79... so you might want to try there. (I got my cd set only three weeks ago)

Comment

So they 6 cd set is for sale outside of the Disney parks/web site? Is it a cut down version or is it the same configuration with the book and LP?

Comment

You can just buy the 2 disc set at the emporium. I own it and love it. It doesnt have the parade on it but it has the fireworks.

Comment

I have to concur with everyone above and say that the 6-cd set is worth every penny. I put all the music in ITunes and and am keeping the set safe. It has a nice book with it.

Comment

I too put put the 6 CD set on my iPod. I also encoded the LP that was included so that I could listen to all of the included material!

The best part are all the rides long since gone that can be enjoyed (America Sings, Journey Through Inerspace, Bear Country Jaboree anyone!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X