This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody do me a BPB favor?

Our 100th anniversary of our town is coming up and for our homecoming our theme is the friendliest homecoming party ever! (because we are the friendly city) anyway we want to use the block party music at out parade and we are going to rerecord the intro but i was wondering if someone could go and record the audio all the way from the green army man talking to the very end. if one of you could that would be great. thanks!

Re: Can somebody do me a BPB favor?

our high school homecoming is a big deal and we want to make it cool.

Comment

our high school homecoming is a big deal and we want to make it cool.

Comment

DCADude: you're best off doing a search for the soundtrack. Asking people publicly to give you copyrighted material for a non-authorized use on a message board the Disney brass is known to read is a bit... risky. Good luck in finding it, though!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Pm me

Comment

I believe that you can find audio and video of this parade by doing a google search, or by searching google video, youtube, or visionsfantastic.com. Good luck.

Comment

^^^^ those are good sources, try them!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X