Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I'm So Excited

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Excited

I have been checking southwest airlines off and on for about a month now, trying to decide if I wanted to book my Disneyland flights NOW or wait to see if prices go down. I am hearing so much about flights going UP because of gas prices. Most of the time I check and prices are holding at about $79 one way from San Jose to Burbank. Today I checked and they are offering internet only fares for $49 one way! SO I GRABBED IT! Saved me and my son over $120!! YAY FOR US.

Plus I found out quite by accident, that the second day of our visit will be the first day of the new HALLOWEEN thing they are doing! I'm so EXCITED!!
    Janette

Re: I'm So Excited

Originally posted by Leofoenget
    I'm so EXCITED!!
    .......and you just can't hide it......you're about to lose control and you think you like it................You're so excited......yada yada yada!

Comment

Re: I'm So Excited

I am so happy for you.. good for you... you guys will have ablast here.

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X