This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe Disneyland in 100 Words or Less

My challenge to you: Describe Disneyland in 100 words or less.

I have never been before, but here are my Disneyland 100 words or less.

July 17, 1955 Walt Disney started Disneyland in California so families could escape the outside world and enjoy themselves. Main Street USA, blends into fantasy, adventure, the future, and the past. Escape into the imagination and expect lots of fun. Disneyland has lots of character, entertainment is everywhere, and happiness abounds. Leave your troubles at home for a trainride, a boatride, a space ride or just a leisurely stroll. Enjoy ice cream and popcorn, while a parade passes or fireworks light up the sky. Don't blink, or you might miss Tink. Disneyland, Walt Disney's gift to us all.
    BarbaraAnn

Joy

Comment

Challenging... give me a chance to think. I just finished my research paper. No more REAL writing for a while, please!

Comment

MAGIC

J :monkey:
        Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Disneyland describes itself pretty well:

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy."

Comment

Entertaining......

Comment

My favorite place to relax, have fun, or just watch the people go by.
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mickey, Monkeys, and Magic.
                www.deliciousmayhem.net
                www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Disneyland in 100 words...

Disneyland is the place where kids of ALL ages can, once again, enjoy the magic and wonder thru the vision of Walt Disney. From nostalgia, discovery, excitment to fantasy and exploration ~ Disneyland is the place where imagination is not only allowed, but encouraged (and challenged!). Thank you, Walt Disney.
                  ....it all began with a Mouse...

Comment

The Happies Place on Earth.... enough said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hold on I change mine.....

Disneyland

after 50 years everyone knows what that means. It is diffrent to everyone but special to all.

J :monkey:
                      Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

The Happies Place on Earth, or where the magic is, or even where and adult can be a kid and a kid can still be a kid.

Comment

Euphoric

Comment

It's hard for me to sum it up any better than Walt Disney himself did, without just paraphrasing him.

"To all who come to this happy place... Welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

It's the last half of the last sentence that means the most to me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X