Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden mickeys and other hidden things.

I have found many things in the park. What have you found? I will state what I have found and if you know anyothers please write them down. If you would like to know where any of them are located just ask and I will tell.

I have found/seen:

-The Eeyore sign

-Bones

-Alien skull

-Haunted mansion hidden mickey

-Haunted mansion wall paper on another ride

-Pirates hidden mickey

-Big thunder Hidden mickey

-max,melvin and buff

-splash mountain hidden mickey

-mannahorn hidden mickey

-boy choking his chicken on a ride

-Buzz hidden mickey"s"

-New space mountian hidden mickey

-disney blocks

-TikiRoom hidden mickey

-hot dog hidden mickey

-star tours hidden mickey

Thats all i can think of at the moment what have you found?
    Last edited by MermaidPrincess; 07-19-2006, 10:41 PM.
    What would I do to see you smiling at me? where would we walk where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun?!

Re: Hidden mickeys and other hidden things.

Mickeys Sorcerer Hat out side of Indiana Jones (so cool!)

theres soo many in the park though, its hard to say which one is which specifically but i might need a hint or two from you or others.

And here are the ones i really DONT know

Haunted mansion wallpaper on another ride?

The bones?

Hot dog hidden Mickey?

And i thought i read somewhere else that the eeyore sign was removed?
    sigpic

Comment

No the Eeyore sign is still there.

Theres so many on indiana jones.

Where is the Sorcerer hat?

Bones is located on indiana Jones he is a skeleton wearing mickey ears, after you go down then stairs on the ride into the main chamber theres a sudden turn into a skeleton room turn and look be hind on the left side he will be in back of you.

Haunted mansion wall paper is acually in California adventure on the Monsters Inc ride when Boo is hitting randell and hes changing colors/patterns he turns into the haunted mansion wallpaper.

On the hot dog stand in Main street the "o" in hot and the "O" and "g" in dog make up a hidden mickey.

To see the Eeyore sign is hard. bring your own small flash light or ask the attendent if he has one. Its in the movie room while your waiting in line its up and in back of the projector. The best way to view/see it is walk out of the movie room and there is a second unused door there point you flash light towards the celing behind the projector from the door way and you will get a clear view.
      What would I do to see you smiling at me? where would we walk where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun?!

Comment

the sorcerers hat

Im trying to picture this in my head so sorry if im a little off. When you're outside of the "temple" (outside wait line) look up near the middle/top area of the temple and look for a wooden ladder, follow the ladder up (with your eyes of course) and at the eop of the ladder theres mickeys sorcerer hat made out of stone! hope my instructions werent too confusing. its pretty cool once you see it. you going back to DL anytime soon?
        sigpic

Comment

Yes im going back for my birthday in aug. to get my pass again I will take pictures on the ones i can and post them here if you give me a couple minutes i will be able to put up a link for some of them.

Comment

im getting my first AP during the first few days of August! I also need to get a digital camera one day, its so much easier to share stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

Bones:

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/PictFra...and/bones.jpeg

A not so good picture of the Eeyore sign:

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/PictFra...nd/Eyeore1.jpg

A better Picture:

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/PictFra...nd/Eyeore3.jpg

Comment

alien skull??

Comment

A CM showed me that one of the skulls on IAJ is an Alien Skull (you have to walk the ride to see it, Its too hard to find while acually riding it.

Comment

I love all the hidden mickeys...so much fun to find. I always have a contest with my sis. on who can find the most!

Comment

*I* have been hidden from DLR way too long (one year ago today in fact). Time to go back to good old DL!!

Comment

Originally posted by MermaidPrincess
                        I have found many things in the park. What have you found? I will state what I have found and if you know anyothers please write them down. If you would like to know where any of them are located just ask and I will tell.

I have found/seen:

-The Eeyore sign

-Bones

-Alien skull

-Haunted mansion hidden micky

-Haunted mansion wall paper on another ride

-Pirates hidden mickey

-Big thunder Hidden mickey

-max,melvin and buff

-splash mountain hidden mickey

-mannahorn hidden mickey

-boy choking his chicken on a ride

-Buzz hidden mickey"s"

-New space mountian hidden mickey

-disney blocks

-TikiRoom hidden mickey

-hot dog hidden mickey

-star tours hidden mickey

Thats all i can think of at the moment what have you found?
                        I'm glad someone else posted the haunted mansion mickey.
                        I posted it on another thread (just liket his one) and someone had a fit and told me I was wrong.
                        Quote by Al:
                        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                        -Al Lutz

Comment

Tower of Terror:

Bottom loading area
                          Left Elevator
                          Three lights that shine on the grate (far corner--away from the 1st elevator door) resemble mickey ears
                          I believe it's two blue lights and one white light.
                          After years of riding it, I noticed it about 3 weeks ago.
                          Quote by Al:
                          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                          -Al Lutz

Comment

I have moved on to scouring the park for hidden hundies. They lurk in other guests wallets.
                            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Just to make sure we are referring to the same ones I am going to posted where they are located. (Highlight Below)

-The Eeyore sign- IDJ in the movie room

-Bones-IDJ-in the skeleton room

-Alien skull-In group of skulls on IDJ

-Haunted mansion hidden micky-Table setting

-Haunted mansion wall paper on another ride- Monsters INC ride

-Pirates hidden mickey-Cannonball holes

-Big thunder Hidden mickey-Gears while going up hill

-max,melvin and buff-Weenie the Pooh after hefelump room

-splash mountain hidden mickey-Now the 50th mickey

-mannahorn hidden mickey-behind the full ASM (seen on both tracks)

-boy choking his chicken on a ride-Its a small world in the mexico/spain room on the right side of the boat in the front row a desplays a young boy has a huge smile and his hand around the chickens neck and the chickens neck get big the smaller bigger than smaller

-Buzz hidden mickey"s"- upside down in the alien planet and on a scrabble peice in the first room.

-New space mountian hidden mickey- a set of 3 moving astirods if looked at, at the right moment form mickeys head (And was confirmed by a CM that, that is the hidden mickey for the new ride.)

-disney blocks- Peter Pan ride

-TikiRoom hidden mickey- on one of the birds rousts

-hot dog hidden mickey- the "O" in HOT and the "O" and "g" in dog form a mickey (Right at the end of Main street)

-star tours hidden mickey- in the safety video before the ride a young child brings a mickey stuffed animal while boarding the ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X