This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am broke already!

Between the booze and the prints, I am screwed!
    www.deliciousmayhem.net
    www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Those are hot.

PS. How do I call Delivears?
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

GAH!!! My boyfriend is a HUGE Shag fan, and we're across the country in Florida.

I'd LOVE to get one of those postcards for him!!!

*would sell her soul to get him one*
        Last edited by Dementia; 04-21-2005, 10:28 PM.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~
        September '94 - WDW (MK, Epcot)
        '95 - Disneyland
        September '00 - (MK, SeaWorld, Wet n Wild) WDW Off site
        Halloween '02 - (MK, Epcot, AK, MGM) WDW Off site
        May '04 - (MGM) WDW - All Star Music

[countdown=&day=22&month=5&year=2005&hour=3&min=30& sec=55]
        Countdown to Birthday with Da Mouse!
        Doin' Disney - Dementia style! [/countdown]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Poocha Chubugga Oom Chickee! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" :lol:

Comment

Soooo... this is off site of the park... but for you Shag fans who won't be around for the fun, have you heard about Shag With A Twist? I just went and saw it. Shag did the artistic design for a swinging '60s ballet here in Los Angeles and it is AMAZING. They have half price tickets at GoldStarEvents.com. Not quite a cocktail reception at Disneyland with the man himself... but as a consolation prize..

Comment

$150 for the "Adventureland" Package, and the "Reception" is at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Some of merchandise looks terrific!

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...3&varPage=info

But reception at the Paradise Pier Hotel? Not in the Park? Bleah!

The remaining merchandise will be available the next day at the Disneyana Shop on Main Street.
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Oh Good Lord! There goes my paycheck!

I. Want. It. ALL.

Comment

God I love Shag's artwork...

Comment

WooHoo! Just got my reservation for the Shag cocktail party! Yeah, baby, yeah! Anybody else get reservations? My guess is this will sell out very quickly!

--J.
                  --Jonathan

Comment

Made my reservations at 9:00 am this morning. Unlike the 50th event, registration did not open until exactly 9:00. I look forward to the event, it looks like it will be a great deal of fun with a great theme.

Comment

Anybody else get reservations?
                      Yeah baby! Looking forward to it.

Comment

I wonder how big (how many guests) they are planning for this event... my guess is since it still shows availability, it's going to be huge! I know there was a big initial rush this morning to get reservations; I wonder how long it is before it sells out. The "Tomorrowland" package is only 50 and shows availability... but with the only difference being described as a hotel room and parking, I'm not surprised not that many people went for it. Although I admit I was tempted... because I know as an attendee of many past WDES Special Events, I bet those who will sign up for it are getting some kind of special little surprise I'm sure! And I bet it will be totally cool too! :o

--J.
                        --Jonathan

Comment

Since my Japan trip was called off, I signed Mrs Daddy and I up and got a room at the Candy Cane Inn. Now all I have to do is decide on what to wear...

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

Comment

Does anyone know if some of this stuff will be available through delivears on the 25th or do you have to be at the park?

Comment

I'll be there! I think it's going to be pretty huge -

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X