• Show
Clear All

• Neverlandtink
    replied
    I'll be there! I think it's going to be pretty huge -

Leave a comment:

• Yensid TlaW
    replied
    Does anyone know if some of this stuff will be available through delivears on the 25th or do you have to be at the park?

Leave a comment:

• BoneDaddy
    replied
    Since my Japan trip was called off, I signed Mrs Daddy and I up and got a room at the Candy Cane Inn. Now all I have to do is decide on what to wear...

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    I wonder how big (how many guests) they are planning for this event... my guess is since it still shows availability, it's going to be huge! I know there was a big initial rush this morning to get reservations; I wonder how long it is before it sells out. The "Tomorrowland" package is only 50 and shows availability... but with the only difference being described as a hotel room and parking, I'm not surprised not that many people went for it. Although I admit I was tempted... because I know as an attendee of many past WDES Special Events, I bet those who will sign up for it are getting some kind of special little surprise I'm sure! And I bet it will be totally cool too! :o

--J.

Leave a comment:

• shagadelic
    replied
    Anybody else get reservations?
    Yeah baby! Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Disneynut
    replied
    Made my reservations at 9:00 am this morning. Unlike the 50th event, registration did not open until exactly 9:00. I look forward to the event, it looks like it will be a great deal of fun with a great theme.

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    WooHoo! Just got my reservation for the Shag cocktail party! Yeah, baby, yeah! Anybody else get reservations? My guess is this will sell out very quickly!

--J.

Leave a comment:

• pussnboots
    replied
    God I love Shag's artwork...

Leave a comment:

• Schmoogie
    replied
    Oh Good Lord! There goes my paycheck!

I. Want. It. ALL.

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied
    $150 for the "Adventureland" Package, and the "Reception" is at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Some of merchandise looks terrific!

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...3&varPage=info

But reception at the Paradise Pier Hotel? Not in the Park? Bleah!

The remaining merchandise will be available the next day at the Disneyana Shop on Main Street.

Leave a comment:

• Schmoogie
    replied
    Soooo... this is off site of the park... but for you Shag fans who won't be around for the fun, have you heard about Shag With A Twist? I just went and saw it. Shag did the artistic design for a swinging '60s ballet here in Los Angeles and it is AMAZING. They have half price tickets at GoldStarEvents.com. Not quite a cocktail reception at Disneyland with the man himself... but as a consolation prize..

Leave a comment:

• Dementia
    replied
    GAH!!! My boyfriend is a HUGE Shag fan, and we're across the country in Florida.

I'd LOVE to get one of those postcards for him!!!

*would sell her soul to get him one*
    Last edited by Dementia; 04-21-2005, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• robotpirates
    replied
    Those are hot.

PS. How do I call Delivears?

Leave a comment:

• swagdaddy
    replied
    I am broke already!

Between the booze and the prints, I am screwed!

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied
    Actually, Disneyland has a liquor license for the entire Disneyland park, they use it for after hour events, or in roped off private areas.

Leave a comment:

• JiminyCEsq
    replied
    Club 33 or hotel?

Ok, if there really ARE cocktails at this reception, that would mean it would have to be either in Club 33 or a hotel, since those are the only places with a liquor license (or I guess a downtown disney restaurant). Its interesting the announcement doesnt specify.

Perhaps they are serving Mocktails? I would love a club 33 reception!

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    call delivears and be added to the mail list

Leave a comment:

• BoneDaddy
    replied
    Damn! The first event I want to go to and I'll be in Kyoto that week.

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    I hope there is some stuff left over for me to buy when I am there mid-July.

Leave a comment:

• lilbigguy
    replied
    How do we plebeans get on the mailing list?!?

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X