X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rze51's Photo Tour 06-23-06

hey,

wow was it hot today... plenty of water and a couple of dole whip's helped get us through the day..... The park was somewhat crowded, but i was more concerened with beating the heat... Innoventions and the Animation building helps....

I went to the park for a couple reasons today... my cousin and her friend wanted to go to the park (Thanks Irene!!), the second was i wanted to try to get some pictures of the little pirate show out in new orleans square... I was hopeing to get a couple of pictures of the Jack Sparrow Character... We did run into a couple of pirates who were gaurding the treasure out front... They were entertaining to watch, however i was dissapointed no Jack Sparrow, and the pirates only entertained the guests for a few minutes... must have been the heat....

Anyhow, my pictures from the day are on my website... sorry i am too tired to post em here... if someone would like to that for me that would be great...

http://rze51.smugmug.com/gallery/1699513
    Last edited by rze51; 07-24-2006, 07:43 PM.
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Re: Rze51's Photo Tour 06-23-06

awesome pics!

just wondering, where did you take this one?

Comment

Thanks for sharing
      :crazylegs

Comment

And I assume you meant 7/23 instead of 6/23. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ASSUMING!!!?
        See yall on 7/25, This Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by A Disney Dreamer
          awesome pics!

That's the ceiling of that crap...what's it called,....when you go in the Animation Station in California Adventures. Hollywood Boulevard I believe?

Comment

Hollywood Backlot, I mean. Ooooooops.

Comment

Kewl, Pocahontas was out. Great pics, thanks for braving the high temps and sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Drunk Dave @ DL
                And I assume you meant 7/23 instead of 6/23. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ASSUMING!!!?
                See yall on 7/25, This Tuesday!
                whoops... yeah it was late last night i was tired.... 7/23/06
                So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

Comment

Great pics I especially like the character shots. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Awesome photos.

Comment

Originally posted by A Disney Dreamer
                      awesome pics!

To be more specific, I believe that is the first room of the Sorcerer's Workshop in the Animation Bldg. in DCA. (You know, the room that showcases various methods of simple animation)

Comment

Originally posted by grvtydefy
                        To be more specific, I believe that is the first room of the Sorcerer's Workshop in the Animation Bldg. in DCA. (You know, the room that showcases various methods of simple animation)
                        yep thats it... nothing better then the animation building to beat the heat !!

Comment

Thanks for sharing such great photos of your fun day.

I love the character photos, really fun shots of some characters I have never seen out in person. Pocahontas and Jasmine look amazing!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X