Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasmic Song Question

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fantasmic Song Question

    Is their an actuall longer version of the immagination song. The part where the lady sings...."see it in your mind, and you can find in your imagination...ect." It sounds so beautifull, I hope it's an actuall song, or is it just part of the fantasmic score?

    PLEASE SAY ITS AN ACTUAL SONG *crosses fingers*
    Beautify Yourself

  • #2
    I'm pretty sure that was made just for fantasmic!
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

    Comment


    • #3
      Does anyone know where to get the actual Fantasmic music, as in the music they play during it, rather than after? The only version I have is the kind of upbeat "walkout" music they play when it's over.

      Comment


      • #4
        They used to sell a cd of the entire show- including dialogue. I bought it in the park years ago- it also includes the music from the ELP. I have seen it online- I am sure you could download it or pick it up in ebay.

        Try here:

        Fantasmic CD
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



        Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

        DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, I bought the CD years ago as well..

          Like so many others out there I have the whole show memorized and always re-live the show in my mind when I need a boost of spirits...My mind even inserts the cannon shot from the Columbia prior to the Peter Pan segment since that is not included on the recording...

          Speaking of the Imagination/Princesses segment...Does anyone out there know who the singers are they used for this segment...you know, the Celine Dion/Peabo Bryson sound-a-likes??? It must have been a thrill for these performers to know they are heard everynight...Would be nice to know who they are? Any info out there?
          DannyBoy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Matterhorny

            Speaking of the Imagination/Princesses segment...Does anyone out there know who the singers are they used for this segment...you know, the Celine Dion/Peabo Bryson sound-a-likes??? It must have been a thrill for these performers to know they are heard everynight...Would be nice to know who they are? Any info out there?
            You know, I was listening to Tapestry of Dreams from WDW, and the same main lady and performers also sing in that song. So I am assuming that these people are the "Official Disney Chior". I sure would like to know who they are. Anyone with any info?
            Beautify Yourself

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think there is an official choir, they probably use performers like "private contractors" and have ones they like to work with or who like to work with them.
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



              Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

              DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dramaqueen
                I don't think there is an official choir, they probably use performers like "private contractors" and have ones they like to work with or who like to work with them.
                All I know is that I think that lady has a beautifull voice, that mixes well with the disney magic.
                Beautify Yourself

                Comment


                • #9
                  I bought the entire sound track at the Disneyland Resort... I think the Imagination song is original to Fantasmic, I think that's all there is to the song. But I really don't know. The original name for Fantasmic 'was' going to be "IMAGINATION" (it changed) but the score was writen for the show when it was still named "Imagination" so that's why it says Imagination so much in the show.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Disneylandrocks55
                    I bought the entire sound track at the Disneyland Resort... I think the Imagination song is original to Fantasmic, I think that's all there is to the song. But I really don't know. The original name for Fantasmic 'was' going to be "IMAGINATION" (it changed) but the score was writen for the show when it was still named "Imagination" so that's why it says Imagination so much in the show.
                    Wow, thats really cool to know. Thanks for the new knowlage of the day.
                    Beautify Yourself

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The ladies voice in Fantasmic is a former Monorail cast member. I don't remember her name but I know that she was contracted to do the music while a cast member, much like other live shows at Disney. If you contact the Monorail Society web site they should be able to give you her identity.

                      Comment

                      Get Away Today Footer

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X