This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parade seating?

i have never seen a parade at disneyland...at least not that i remember (maybe i was very little) my point is that i have no idea where to sit! what r the best places to u? obviously each person values different things like best view, most comfortable, least crowded, or the place u can get to latest...just wondering if u could tell me a good spot and y its good...also how early should i get there?? lastly does early or late showing make a difference

Re: parade seating?

In my opinion, right where the parade begins is the best spot to see a parade. Three reasons why that is true:

1. Less people that will decide on the spot "oh, the parade's going on, let's watch it" means less crowds:
    2. The performers are usually fresh (not sweaty and tired), and give their all; and
    3. The parade exits your area first, and you can get on about your day, with lower lines, while everyone else is still watching the parade.

Comment

where does the parade begin? the disneyland one not dca

Comment

The afternoon parade begins from "it's a small world". The evening parade begins in Town Square, right next to the giant Steamboat Willie collage. If there's only one parade, it starts from "it's a small world". Grab one of the white entertainment schedules the day of to be sure, as this routine can occasionally be thrown off.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

oo thanks...and u agree that its best to sit at the start?

ps nice icon

Comment

A good trick with any parade photography to remember, you want something in the background that won't distract from the performers & floats. Having the IASW in the background is good because it's plain enough not to divert your attention away from the main focus. Signage (of any kind) is always bad. Also sitting on the ground is also not a good idea. As you have to aim the camera upwards (most parade floats look much better at eye level) A good rule is to get there early...stake your claim to a spot and let small children sit in front of you...that way you'll have no back of heads in shots.

Comment

Originally posted by belleariel412
              i have never seen a parade at disneyland...at least not that i remember (maybe i was very little) my point is that i have no idea where to sit!
              Try your fanny! :lmao:
              "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brer Bear
                Try your fanny! :lmao:
                o silly me...wheres the best area in which to sit?...happy?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X