Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

How Many Times Have You Been To Disneyland?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Times Have You Been To Disneyland?

Reading through the postings here on MiceChat, I'm struck by the fact that some of the members have never been to the park! What a testament to Uncle Walt's vision to inspire such love for a place. Others seem to be there almost every day. I'm curious... how many times have you been to Disneyland?
    Never
    1.77%
    Once
    0.88%
    2-4 times.
    3.54%
    5-10 times.
    8.85%
    A lot.
    17.70%
    More than I can count.
    67.26%

The poll is expired.

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Well, according to my mom, i've been going there since I was an infant. We go every year, plus three years we went twice a year (for new years in 1999 and in 2000, and once in October 2002 for Haunted Mansion Holiday.) so it's safe to assume that its around 29-30 times i've gone in my lifetime (i'm 23 going on 24.) ^^; Course i'm not the best at math, so i'm not sure how accurate that number is...:lol:

Comment

Only 4 times.
      But I have been to WDW twice as well...
      And I will be going to DL again in January!
      But that's what I get for living in Alaska...Infrequent trips to other places.
      Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
      WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
      :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

I've only lived in So Cal for three years so prior trips were infrequent, we mostly went to WDW on longer vacations growing up. I've been to Disneyland a lot, but I could probably count all of the times I've been there. I'd say somewhere around 12-15, with most in the past 2 years. The number is rapidly increasing though.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I've also have visited since infanthood, so I can't keep an exact count...but i've been there many many times.

Comment

the first time i went to dl was when i was 4 yrs.old. as i grew up, my family went about every three years. that was the amount of time it took to fill up a big, pink, plastic poodle bank with coins from my dads pockets and the occasional allowance. when my siblings graduated high school(okay 3 out of 4 graduated) i took them to dl as a grad gift. the schools we graduated from discontinued grad niight trips for some reason. only went 2 x's in the 90's. but with the new century i try to make it once a year in october to take advantage of the hm holiday overlay. i figured though I have only been about 20, maybe 22 times. which my family thinks is an insane amount of visits. but every year my sister visits with me and has a hard time leaving dl. we better stay a week this year.
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

40 Times

For having lived in Sacramento for 25 years and now living in Milwaukee I think I've been a LOT. It's never enough of course. But, my first trip was memorial day of 1986. My mom and her friend(both named Debbie) brought me and Debbie's two kids Julie and David. Each of us wore these pale yellow and navy blue striped shirts and navy blue shorts that Debbie had made. I didn't care that I looked like I was in some kind of kiddy prison on leave for the day. I was at Disneyland and it was probably one of the best days of my life. Actually, now that I'm older and I appreciate the magic and beauty more, it's even more magical and still brings a tear to my eye(sometimes more than one) when I cross under that bridge and leave "the world of today..."

Comment

Never been there, just been to Disneyland Paris en Walt Disney World. I'll be there this summer though
                Ad luna in flamma gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                  Never been there, just been to Disneyland Paris en Walt Disney World. I'll be there this summer though
                  What a perfect time to see where it all started.

Comment

Originally posted by neuhickman79
                    What a perfect time to see where it all started.
                    Hey, no coincidence eh!
                    Ad luna in flamma gloria

Comment

My first trip begins on July 16th and ends on July 22nd. I can hardly wait. From everything they are planning for the 50th, I know it will be really great.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I go to the park at lease once a month.... That's why I got the annual pass.
                        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

More than I can count.
                          www.deliciousmayhem.net
                          www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

I first visited the park when I was 5 years old (which was well over 35 years ago) and even though I live in Northern Cal I still go about 2-3 times every year...
                            When I went to school in So Cal my roommate was a 'kids of the kingdom' (anyone remember them?..performed on the stage under Space Mountain) and we went endlessly during the summer to watch them and spend time in the park
                            So I would have to say more times than I can count..or remember for that matter!!!
                            DannyBoy

Comment

At least a total of 150+ gate entries. 125+ as a family.

Does DL keep track of gate entries via the AP's? I'm sure that they would for cost figures...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X