Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

The Unofficial Rules of Disneyland

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Unofficial Rules of Disneyland

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Nobody is impressed that you know the speil to the haunted mansion. So stop reciting it as loud as you can.
    well come on now , this is kind of tradition , infact last time i was there , almost everyone in there was saying it at the same time , it was fun...

here is a rule , dont let your kids hold down the trigger on those Buzz Lightyear guns through the whole ride of the Haunted Mansion!!!

man.. annoying

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Nobody is impressed that you know the speil to the haunted mansion. So stop reciting it as loud as you can.
      Can be tradition but it ruins it for some. I had a friends who sadly had never been to DL so we took him and went on HM. It kinda sucked that he really couldn't listen to the speil.

Although I do approve of screaming after the lights go out. Hehe.

A rule is, don't act like you know better than the cast members and you are superior to them. No talking back when they ask you to do something. They are only doing their job.

For example during the fireworks crowd last month I was trying to get to TL, and I overheard a woman arguing with a CM about his method of directing traffic. She kept insisting that she could get to her destination much easier if he did it another way.

Sadly I hear that kind of behavior toward CM's a lot.
      Last edited by FantasyForever; 07-25-2006, 12:25 PM.
      Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

Originally posted by ghoofie
        Don't push on people in line in front of you as they casually walk through the que enjoying all that the que is. It won't get you on the ride any faster. Stop and smell the roses !! Or stop and LOOK at the que stuff.
        It's 'queue' no 'que'

Comment

Bring your own water.

Comment

DON'T make your own walkway through a jam packed line of parade watchers. There is no walkway there for a reason. Use only the walkways provided.

Comment

Oh, thought of another one.

Do NOT playfully splash your friend on Pirates of the Caribbean. Chances are, that "splash" will not end up on your friend.

Comment

If the CM's are improvising and joking around with you in line or on an attraction has a guest...Smile, interact and joke with them too!!!! Don't just stand there staring at them blankly like they're from another planet!! They are trying to make the experience happy and joyful for you!!! Make it happy and joyful for them too!! You're at Disneyland to have FUN! I love to interact and joke and be a part of the magic with the CM's that go out of their way to entertain me!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Please tell your kids not to bump me repeatedly from behind in queues. And for the love of God, don't do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                    Please, it just ruins it for everyone else.
                    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                      Please tell your kids not to bump me repeatedly from behind in queues. And for the love of God, don't do it yourself.
                      There is a good way to stop that but it breaks the rule proposed by TheGreatEscapist!)
                      "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me in the park, I'd be rich.

If you have a stroller, please do not roll over my feet. If you do happen to accidentally, a simple apology would be nice, instead of just looking at me and not saying anything.

Please do not cut in line and seperate me from the rest of my party, so I eventually have to find my way behind you and relinquish my earned spot.

Please do not stick your gum anywhere other than a trash can. No one enjoys holding onto a hand-rail in line to discover your wet gum attached to it underneath.

Comment

Man I hate that too! Definetly have to agree about giving people their personal space. I don't touch strangers and I definetly don't like strangers touching me. Especially with this heat and they're all sticky and sweaty. :yuck: Another one is to turn of those ridiculous little light-up necklaces in any dark rides. Especially in HM. Watch your kids... Don't litter in the park. I get irritated seeing water and coke bottles on the floor on Main Street after the fireworks crowds have cleared. And last one I can think of is don't be rude to others and prop your kid up on your shoulders when the fireworks, fantasmic, or the parades are about to start. There are other people behind you trying to see too.
                          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
                            If you have a stroller, please do not roll over my feet. If you do happen to accidentally, a simple apology would be nice, instead of just looking at me and not saying anything.

Please do not cut in line and seperate me from the rest of my party, so I eventually have to find my way behind you and relinquish my earned spot.
                            Don't you hate that look from stroller pushing offenders?! I do. It's like it's my fault they hit me with their dang humungo-stroller.

Also...the line cutting, I had to deal with that in a somewhat similiar way. First day that Pirates reopened. The line just split into two. This girl ran up to get in front of me but the thing is...her family of four were behind me! I was all by myself...why couldn't she have just waited and let me go through? No instead, her family cut in front of me. Rude in my opinion.
                            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I have 2.

*If you are in line for a ride and there is a water fountain in the queue (Pirates and Indiana) and the person infront of you stops to get a quick drink DOES NOT mean you can walk by them like they were never there wait the 5 seconds so the person can get a drink the ride will go nowhere!

*When there is a person in a wheelchair in one of the queue lines (Most of the new attraction are wheelchair acssesble) dont not get cranky because they move too slow or if the wheelchair is in back of you DONT BACK UP! *It HURTS!*
                              What would I do to see you smiling at me? where would we walk where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun?!

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus
                                It's 'queue' no 'que'
                                Exkuse me. That's what email has done to this country.
                                I know the correct spelling but to lazy to correkt it.
                                Gawrsh !!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X