Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

The Unofficial Rules of Disneyland

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Unofficial Rules of Disneyland

Originally posted by Flint
    9. Dress yourself, your spouse, and your children appropriately. Sandals are a bad idea, long dresses are a bad idea, fetish wear is a bad idea, and excessive skin is a bad idea. You may think dressing up in your ratty threads or your latest slutwear is hella cool, but none of us want to see it. Don't wear clothing that your grandmother wouldn't allow you to wear to church. And for goodness' sake, if I have to stare at your underwear I will get out my water gun.
    Don't forget, male thongs are okay as long as you dress it up with a watch or large medallion.

And regarding the point made previously about using your line time to figure out your order before reaching the counter...I'd like to second that emotion, give an AMEN and say *w00t, w00t*!
    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

Comment

Dont yell at the CM's they're only doing thier job. Its the guests that dont follow the rules that you should be yelling at (but not litteraly...it would just make matters worse)

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Make a point of writing up complement cards at City Hall each trip. There will always be at least one CM who does an amazing job at keeping the Magic alive, and they deserve the praise!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Dont ask for a child switch pass if you don't have a child just so you can go to the front of the line

Don't push over the talking garbage can

never throw knives
          Janette

Comment

Originally posted by Flint
            1. Enough with reciting the spiels. Woo, you're a geek/freak/psychopuppy with either too much free time or too much disposable income. Color me unimpressed. STFU please, kthnxla~

2. If your child is tired, et al., take it back to the hotel or TAKE IT HOME! Act like a parent instead of a mother/father for once in your life.

3. Keep away from other guests. DON'T TOUCH THEM WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT, GOMER. Keep at least 24-36 inches between you and them. Nobody wants to have a stranger touch them or invade their personal space. And don't let your children push your stroller... they will end up hitting someone with it, every time.

4. Cast Members are there for YOUR safety. Listen to them and follow their instructions.

5. If you're not interested in stopping to listen or participate in one of the Entertainment acts, MOVE ALONG. Don't sit there and try to shout over them while they're performing!

6. Leave the cell phone at home. If you simply must bring it, put it on vibrate, and only use it in an emergency. You're on vacation... act like it!

7. If you're not into a ride, don't ruin the experience for other folks like a petulant teenager.

8. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON AT DISNEYLAND. Remember that when you stop suddenly in a walkway, get impatient in a queue, are hungry and waiting in line for food, or looking for a place to watch a show or fireworks.

9. Dress yourself, your spouse, and your children appropriately. Sandals are a bad idea, long dresses are a bad idea, fetish wear is a bad idea, and excessive skin is a bad idea. You may think dressing up in your ratty threads or your latest slutwear is hella cool, but none of us want to see it. Don't wear clothing that your grandmother wouldn't allow you to wear to church. And for goodness' sake, if I have to stare at your underwear I will get out my water gun.

10. If someone rams a stroller into you... kick the stroller. They obviously can't be that concerned about the safety of their child if they're ramming it into things.

edit: forgot to italicize the latin.
            Flint,

You make me proud to be from Phoenix. Well done.

Comment

I don't know if someone has said this, (because I didn't read the whole thread) but when you get lost in the atmosphere of a queue and get separated from your parents about 10 feet ahead, remember to say excuse me.

My last trip, a kid got lost in the Jungle Cruise queue and began pushing through everyone. I overheard the teenage girls behind us wishing they weren't on their boat. They got their wish, but we ending up on their boat. It was okay, I guess.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

^huh?
                Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

**Don't let your kids climb on the bars in the que lines!!! Too many kids are climbing up and down and around...
                  Then...they are so busy climbing the line is moving...and boom...they step on your hands, your own kids hands...etc. Or...they fall over...knocking into you.
                  DON'T let your kids climb around like little monkeys while in lines!!!
                  WDW-July 2010
                  **Tokyo~Tokyo Disney Resort**May 25-June 3, 2009**

Disneyland--all the time (we're Californians)
                  Disneyland Paris-2002
                  WDW-1999, 2000
                  DisneyCruise-2000

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                    ^huh?
                    eh?

Comment

Originally posted by SifuJustin
                      If you are in a group of more than 3, don'twalk shoulder to shoulder down the walkway like a 18th century attacking army. Make room for everybody to get past you.
                      When going down Main Street after the Fireworks or Parades do not link your arms together creating a human wall. I guess this would go for everywhere else, it's just that I always seem to see this happen during those times.

Comment

1. don't gangbang
                        2. don't be a group of loud obnoxious cheerleaders
                        3. don't get mad at Spanish warning spiels
                        4. don't punch the characters
                        5. don't try to steal the apple from Snow White. it's impossible (now).
                        6. don't jump cars on PeopleMover
                        7. don't punch anybody
                        8. don't dress up like you're Obi Wan Kenobi if you're not being paid by Disneyland to dress up like you're Obi Wan Kenobi
                        9. don't shoot waterguns at small children
                        10. don't try to get "Johnny Depp"'s attention
                        Magic Journeys...

Comment

and oh yeah:

11. don't try to say, "I'm just trying to catch up to my family; they're at the front of the line."
                          Magic Journeys...

Comment

No going under the ropes just to get in line faster. Especially when you see people from afar entering the line the "right" way. This can be annoying especially at the matterhorn.
                            I Gravitate towards anything that Sparkles :clap:

Comment

And, for all teenage girls. There is no need to scream all the way through the Haunted Mansion or Pirates. I'm sure the boys notice you anyway.
                              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine
                                If you have an ECV and can't pilot the thing decently, and can comfortably or semi-comfortably walk an extra 20 feet, please don't insist on driving the thing through a narrow, right-angle-filled dark ride exit. The walls, the ECV, and everyone trying to exit will thank you, and everyone around won't have to hold back chuckling as you pull an Austin Powers for 10 minutes between the walls.

If a grouper asks you how many people are in your party, "everyone" or "a lot of us" or a number ten times the ride vehicle capacity are not acceptable answers*.

That's it from me.
                                Oh God. A relative at Disneyland drove down the whole of Main Street looking up at the buildings and not at where she was going, people were practically diving out of her way.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X