This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Characters

Usually when I go to the park, my focus is on rides. Well this trip will have a lot more focus on seeing characters. These are the places I know that characters are, if I am missing somewhere, please let me know. Thank you!

Main Street near the theater
    On either side of the castle there can be princesses
    Club Buzz
    Toontown
    Critter Country, outside of Splash mountain
    Outside Golden Horseshoe
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: Finding Characters

You seem to be on track.

If you want to know specific times for certain characters to come out, ask a CM on Main Street to get a schedule.

Comment

In front of the floral Mickey is also a good place. Characters usually range out all over Town Square, not just by the Opera House. And if there's a particular character you're set on finding, definitely ask a CM where they'll be and when. Even if they're not on the published schedule, they can still call and ask.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

dont forget ariels grotto is it? i dont mean the resturant in dca i mean the place near the tritan fountain...she tells stories there. plaza inn has a character buffet i think...and dont forget the toontown mickey and minnie houses

Comment

Thank you for all your tips!
          "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Shoot...if you want to DANCE with characters, go to Club Buzz. I saw Pluto, Goofy, B'rer Fox, & B'rer Bear dancing up a storm Friday night to a band playing a bunch of 70s music. Definetly entertaining. But seeing Pluto get "freaked" by a teenage boy was not. :yuck:

Here is a pic I managed to snap of Goofy and B'rer Fox hanging out, what looks like to be giving the "You the man!" finger pointing to each other.

http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Find a Cast Member with a yellow "Ask Me About Characters" button on their costume. They should be able to help you.

Characters are not limited to specific areas and can really be found anywhere, even on rides, so keep an eye open!

With the weather we've been having lately, the best place to find characters is anywhere that's shady. Happy hunting!

Comment

If you are going to DCA, the Animation Bldg often has characters, especially when it's hot or rainy.
                sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X