Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "Thank You" Matt Ouimet thread.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official "Thank You" Matt Ouimet thread.

Thanks for making the 50th a memorable and freshly painted experience. We'll miss your energy and professionalism.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Re: The official "Thank You" Matt Ouimet thread.

Thank you! And good luck in your new endeavor!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Agreed, and thank you for your humbleness and graciousness. On July 17th of this year you made sure you let my friend and me know that it was the work of your outstanding cast that made Disneyland great when we thanked you for everything.

Your class and works well done at the Resort did not go unnoticed. Good luck.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

To rescue Disneyland from the dregs of the Pressler-Harris era, "it takes people to make the dream a reality"...and Matt, you brought good old DL back a long way - and like Morrigoon and the old song from Dr. Strangelove says -

We'll meet again, who knows where, who knows when...

Thanks, Matt -

--Barry
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Thank you Matt!
          You picked up Disneyland, and made it's 50th the best.

Good Luck on all you do.

Comment

Thank you for cleaning up the resort for all of us to enjoy. You gave Disneyland the desperate TLC it needed, and we're all so thankful for you're dedication to making the park glitter in it's deserved glory.

I would also like to especially add, thank you for bringing back the Subs!

Comment

It's nice to see a leader who does the best he can with what he has, always acknowledging the castmembers. Thanks being one of the key elements in getting Disneyland back in the right direction. Your work is appreciated. All the best to you.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Matt, thanks for your planning and execution of Disneyland's 50th! You and your cast members are to be commended for really bringing out the magic of the Happiest Place on Earth over these 18 months of celebration. It was a 50th to be remembered! And now as you move on to new challenges, all the best in your new endeavors.
                Always remember the Disney Magic!

Comment

Matt, thank you very much for instigating the rennissance of Disneyland! To me, you were the greatest leader in Disneyland since Walt Disney himself. Best wishes in your new persuits.

Comment

Matt,

Thank you for everything you did for Disneyland. Good luck!!

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work and for treating me like I was someone important when I got to talk to you.
                      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Thanks for the Pixie Dust. It was seriously needed. It would't have been such a magical 18 month long 50th birthday without you. Good luck in the new endevors, Boss.
                        this is my Sig

Comment

Thank you so much. You did a great job. Disneyland hopefully will carry on in the same great direction.

Best wishes on your new position. (If you get tired of hotels, remember we would love to have you back!)
                          Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Who gave Matt the "fast pass" to leave? I don't like this at all. We need Matt.
                            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Thank you, Matt, for being true to Disneyland and it's many fans. Thanks for all the hard work and care that you poured into our beloved park.

Thank you for listening, and talking to people. Thanks for being in the park and taking the time to look around and see what needs to be done - then doing something about it.

Thank you, Matt. We're going to miss you...a lot!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X