Clear All

• Indiana J
    replied
    Hmm to get the purposal in fireworks, i wonder what it whould cost :P

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Originally posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    The queen eh, can i resite the storybook canale thing and add in this is where you will be geting engaged
    That's a great idea - heck, you could even serenade her. And then, you can point out Cinderella's Castle and say "That is where Cinderella and her prince lived happily ever after, once he asked her to marry him, as I'm asking you right now."

Leave a comment:

• migitmouse88
    replied
    get the characters involved... one time i ate at the garden grill and these two people were quietly sitting there having dinner and a staff member with a couple of characters (i think they were chip and dale) came up to them... chip and dale were fighting over a ring and they finally gave it back to the man who was proposing...by this point i think everyone in the restauraunt was wacthing but it was so cute to see it.

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Morrigoon
    I've suggested this one before, but I love the idea so....

You go to take a picture together in front of the castle. Grab a convenient CM, and as you're handing your camera over (pretending to show how it works), you explain what you're doing... that you'll prepare to take a photo, and then "oh wait, lemme fix this" fumble with your pocket (eg: get the ring out), and down on one knee you go... CM should be prepared to snap away to catch her reaction, acceptance, and then an after shot. This would also work well if you snap one photo first, then he says one more just for good measure, and you do the "oh wait" thing. Make absolute sure the CM knows to keep snapping away so you have a progression of images.

I don't know if I suggested this to my friend's fiancee or not, but I do know he did it, and they have the photos framed all together showing the proposal.
    http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=775

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    The queen eh, can i resite the storybook canale thing and add in this is where you will be geting engaged

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I love the storybookland idea DP- that is really beautiful- you would have no problem getting a private boat at night- I bet the CM on the boat would stop it and let you two ahave a moment and would even take pictures for you. All hail the queen!

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    Dirty thoughts come to mind when u say plunge but alas this is a famliy show

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    How about during a "private" cruise through Storybook Land? Again, if you can let the CM know your plans, they can usually provide you with your own boat. The ride is especially romantic at night.

Or, there's also Mickey's House in Toontown. You can wait to see Mickey at his "Movie Barn" near the exit, and again, let the CM know, so you can be the last ones out of his "movie set" and even get a bit of help from him.

Or, for another idea of fun, ask her on the last incline on Splash Mountain, asking if she'd be willing to "take the plunge" with you. (In more ways than one. Heh.) Then, you'll have a photo of that very first plunge.

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    So does ne one have ne other ideas?? might as well get as many options as i can

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    Aparently i reposted this..lol oh well i alas fixed my mistake oooh drama i emailed you
    Last edited by Indiana J; 04-24-2005, 04:05 PM. Reason: posted it nice

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Night would be nice, then maybe dinner at the blue bayou to celebrate (make sure you tell your server what just happened so maybe they can do something special)

And don't owe anything to me Lots of people have given great ideas that I hope others will use. Your girlfriend is lucky to have such a romantic partner

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    Drama. i still really like your idea.. and im kinda leaning towards something simular stich jus doesnt come off as romantic to me.. and there's so many ways i can do it here you know..(sigh) So do i use this setting during the day or night after dinner at the blue byou haha can't spell I Owe it to you drama if she says yes

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    My only concern about proposals during the fireworks is that it is going to be very loud, she might not hear you, or might not notice you are down on your knees until its over, and then you might get trampled. I just imagine going like this:

"Will you marry me?"

"WHAT?"

"Will you be my wife?"

"WHAT?"

"MARRY ME!"

"SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE FIREWORKS!"

At least, if I planned it, thats how it would go, since nothing I do ever works out right
    Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-24-2005, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Analyst
    replied
    Well now that I have seen so many Remember... Test videos, I found the finale, it looks beautiful, and it goes with so much huge bright light of fire etc., and it looks as if there will be some fireworks jumping beside the audience during the finale... So this would be the perfect time to propose, right at the dramatic finale of the new fireworks show

Leave a comment:

• Indiana J
    replied
    So many ideas...Keep em comeing cus imn still not to sure.. :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Bell
    replied
    Originally posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    Drama queen, Funny you mention this local it was one of my ideas.. and its a good place thats close to the hm and and pirates and my fav store le bat en rouge errg on my spelling

That is the best store there!!! I LOVE it! Don't you love puns/play on words/double entendres?

Leave a comment:

• mouseketeer007
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    Getting proposed to on Peter Pan?
    *swoon*

Peter Pan is great, if you can get the cast members not to fill the car behind you. It's hard to forget that there are other people looking at you in there.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Getting proposed to on Peter Pan?
    *swoon*

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Originally posted by Earkid
    Disneyphile, have you ever thought of doing this for a living? :bow: You're good!!
    Hee-hee. Thanks. I'm just a hopeless romantic, very creative, AND a Disney freak, so it just happens naturally.

However..... that's a good idea for an article for my upcoming site. (See the link in my sig.) :botox: "Theme Park Proposal Ideas", and people can write in and contribute their experiences. It could be the ultimate guide to park romance......

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
    I actually have a good one. Many have found this spot to be very romantic. You should propose to her on Peter Pan's Flight. You should propose to her on the scene where your over the streets of london in the night sky with stars all around. I have always thought about proposing to my future girl in that spot.
    Hey, DL, that's what i said on the first page!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X