X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofy's Kitchen Question

For those who know:

I see that Goofy's Kitchen has a buffet lunch and a buffet dinner as well as breakfast. Do they have characters at each?

If you can't make it to the resort for breakfast, is there anywhere else to dine with Characters for lunch or dinner?

Thanks, very much, in advance.

Re: Goofy's Kitchen Question

I'm pretty sure they have characters at dinner. I know they have a character lunch at Ariel's Grotto in DCA.

Comment

So at least Ariel's Grotto is one place you can go, post-breakfast, to see characters (I believe that's princesses only, correct?). Thanks, Neon Cactus!

Comment

They do. I had dinner for my Bday there and they were all over us. Good time! PB&J Pizza!! YUMMMY!!! :ap:

Comment

Goofy's Kithchen has characters there all the time while they are open. Of course, the quantity of characters at any given moment can change, but they will be there.

Story Tellers at the GCH has some. Usually Chip and/or Dale.

The Plaza Inn had some for special events in the past (Christmas, etc...) and they had the Princesses there for a while, though I'm not sure if they still do or not.

There is a character dining section in the main web site that you can check out for the latest info.

Enjoy!

Comment

Ariel's Grotto is the only other place to get a non breakfast character meal. Keep in mind it's a princess character meal there though.
            Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey
              The Plaza Inn had some for special events in the past (Christmas, etc...) and they had the Princesses there for a while, though I'm not sure if they still do or not.
              im pretty sure they still do...i think its brunch

Comment

Originally posted by stagemomx3
                Ariel's Grotto is the only other place to get a non breakfast character meal. Keep in mind it's a princess character meal there though.
                So the information above is incorrect, about having dinner with characters at Goofy's Kitchen?

Comment

Yes there are characters at lunch and dinner at Goofy's Kitchen.
                  Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                    So the information above is incorrect, about having dinner with characters at Goofy's Kitchen?
                    There are characters at Goofy's Kitchen and Ariel's Grotto for lunch and dinner.

Ariel's Grotto is princesses. 5 come out, one at a time, and walk by each table, chat withtheguests, and have pictures taken (I had Mulan thinking that she needed a pair of Tigger ears to use as a Mushu detector). The come out every half hour or so.

At Goofy's Kitchen I have seen Belle, Aladdin, Jasmine, Snow White, Donald, Pluto, penguins, Goofy, Chip, Dale, and a number of other characters I am sure I have forgotten. Tey also come by each table, interact with guests, and pose for pictures.

Comment

Sounds great. The official site was rather confusing about all of this, so I appreciate the input. Seems that Ariel's Grotto has Lunch and Dinner (and princesses) ONLY, and Goofy's Kitchen has all three meals with characters. Good deal!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X