This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnie's Moonlight madness?

Has anyone done it? I did it in 97 and 98. My best finish was 25th.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: Minnie's Moonlight madness?

Is this a walk or run event? If so, when is it held?

Comment

it's a CM only event.

if I remember correctly, groups go around the park and look for answers to trvia. (I have never done it, but wanted to.)

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
        Is this a walk or run event? If so, when is it held?
        It's a CM event but each team can have 2 non CMs on it. Basically you are all tied together and you go through the aprk answering clues and doing silly things to get clues. I had to bark like a dog and my team had to decode my barking. We had to do math problems with the numbers on the tombstones at HM. We had to ride pirates and get clues and answer questions. It was a lot of fun. Do they still do it?
        "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

A big scavengar hunt while tied to your teammates? That sounds like fun!
          Michelle

Comment

Yes they still do have it, I went this year and it was really cool. This year most of it took place in Frotierland, Adventureland and FantasyLand. Some Of the clues were really hard. I only think we got to the 5th clue. I think because we picked the only 2 easy ones and 5 hard ones. The only attraction you got to go in was the tea cups and they werent even on. It was really fun. It was a international theme and they gave us maps to all the Disney Parks. There was 4 of us clipped together and we had to run back to the loop to get a clue each time. Some of the clues you could do in the loop but others you had to go off and get. One of them was we had to go into Fantasyland and find all the odd shaped windows and match them on our sheet. Then you wrote down which attaction that window was used. Once you did that at the bottom of the sheet certain letters from each attraction (with the window that matched) made up the main clue. Then all four us run back to the loop and turn in that clue for your next clue. I torn a few belt loops that night.
            Jason

Comment

my friend has done it every year they have held it.. I almost did it last year but didnt for some reason

Friends for life

Comment

It is now only 1 cm is needed per team. Also it takes place all over the park, not just in 1 land and it could be in DL or DCA. It does depend on what clues you get what you have to do and how hard or easy they might be. Last one was in May, next one will be next spring or summer.

J
                Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Do you get paid for this as a CM, or is this "just for fun"?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
                    Do you get paid for this as a CM, or is this "just for fun"?
                    Just for fun. The first time I did it I was tied to 3 guys. I wasn't complaining!

Comment

Warning: Shameless plug ahead....

If you can't do Minnie's Moonlight Madness, can't wait till next Spring or Summer for the next one, or might want to get in a little practice before the next one...you might want to check out MiceChat's MiceQuest. Just clink here to get all the details! Plus, we get a dessert party...yum!

Comment

MiceQuest sounds fun too! I wish I could participate, but alas living two states away it would be difficult.
                        Michelle

Comment

We were 3rd Place this past year! SOO fun!

Comment

I LOVE Minnie's! We didn't do too badly this year, 64th I think it was? Out of 400some teams. Not too shabby! I can't wait for next year's!

Comment

I had wanted to do it this year, but I got ditched. Maybe next year!
                              Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                              Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                              May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X