This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from 7/30/06 Jolly Trolley

I spent the whole day today at Disneyland, there was a good crowd at the park today. The Jolly Trolley is back in Toontown, I don't know when it was put back out again. I did get hit in the head with a folded stroller on the monorail escalator, and the guy who hit me was completely unapologetic.
    Well enjoy the photos, as you can see, it looked rather stormy this morning in Anaheim.
    http://chrisaustx.smugmug.com/gallery/1718453

http://chrisaustx.smugmug.com

Re: Photos from 7/30/06 Jolly Trolley

That pink and white dress is very flattering! :lol: :lmao:
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing. I think it's funny that the big bad wolf needed a handler.

Comment

I haven't seen the big bad wolf in a long time, it was great to see him today. I never knew Disneyland has a cross dresser in Frontierland, but you learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisaustx
          I haven't seen the big bad wolf in a long time, it was great to see him today.
          I've only seen Br'er Fox out (who the pics are of), where do you guys see the big bad wolf at?

Br'er Fox and "The Big Bad Wolf" have nothing to do with eachother.
          Originally posted by dahlia
          I think it's funny that the big bad wolf needed a handler.
          ...and I think it's funny when people don't even know who (or what) they're talking about. BTW- it's also called a Character Host, not handler. They are characters, not some out of control animal who needs a "handler" to control them. That term always gets under my skin when I hear it used... "Mickey needs a handler!". Annoying. Mickey or any character for that matter don't need to be handled, it's just the guests who need a host to calm them down and for the host to help with line entertainment/character interaction.

Back on topic... Great pics as always! The sub progress keeps getting more interesting as things are added, the lagoon sure is filling up with new things fast. So is the Jolly Trolly running at all? Or just parked in one spot? Some of the pics look as if it's in different postions, unless it's just the angle of the pic itself that makes it look different. (I remember last time it came out they just parked it in front of the little bench/station stop near Goofy's House.)
          Last edited by Wesley815; 07-29-2006, 08:06 PM.
          -Wes

Comment

The poor Jolly Trolley is just sitting there, I would love to see it run the track again. I did see Br'er Fox next to Splash Mountain, then I walked to the front and took the Wolf photo, so that really might be the Big Bad Wolf, heck if I know.

Comment

How did u get pics. of tomorrow, today is only the 29th! he he, great pics, yeah the trolley has been out for a few days now.

Comment

poor brer fox... he gets called Big Bad Wolf all the time.
                "Excuse me sir, is tomorrowland scary?"

Comment

cool im glad the jolly trolly is back it makes me jolly while i trolly!

Comment

Thanks for sharing
                    :crazylegs

Comment

Sweeeet pics of the characters climbing on the Matterhorn! Brer Bear and Brer Fox, too, kewl. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

The Jolly Trolley has been out for a few months now, and is to stay there as a photo OP.

Comment

Very nice photos Chris, good to see the Trolley shots.
                          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Can I borrow your time machine please? I can't go to DL on 7/30/06 for another 8 hours.
                            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                            www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                            If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                            Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

That is definitely brer Fox. We have pics of the Big Bad Wolf and an autograph too from Halloween 2002 when they had a villains area set up over near the motorboat lagoon area. My hubby had a great time with all the villains but I think that the BBW was his favorite!
                              I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                              then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X