Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

time line of events at Disneyland 50th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time line of events at Disneyland 50th

Hi,
    Newbie here. I was wondering if anyone has come across a timeline of events at Disneyland for the celebration. Like are they going to lower and raise the bridge at the castle, etc...
    Thanks, Laura

Originally posted by gidgetmeadors
    Hi,
    Newbie here. I was wondering if anyone has come across a timeline of events at Disneyland for the celebration. Like are they going to lower and raise the bridge at the castle, etc...
    Thanks, Laura
    From the title, I came here with the hope that your post would be offering just that. No firm timelines for much of the 50th. We are still looking for clues on the opening/soft openings of Buzz and Space. I think the dates are already firm for the parade and fireworks. In fact, we should be able to see the schedule for the entertainment on the Disney web site.

I suppose we could put together some sort of timeline. But then Disney would change all the dates around just to make you crazy.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X