Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of the Amazing Shrinking Chamber! ( Haunted Mansion )

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the Amazing Shrinking Chamber! ( Haunted Mansion )

I took this video this morning when I went on Haunted Mansion with CrazyLegs and the rest of the gang. It's basically the elevator coming back up, so you get to see the Haunted Chamber shrink rather than stretch. Just something interesting for you all to see.

Enjoy! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6FgY-ryKiY
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: Video of the Amazing Shrinking Chamber! ( Haunted Mansion )

:lol: broken record!! thanks for the video. pretty cool!
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

LOL Sadako. Glad you got to do the unstretching room. nice video, I was glad to see it again.

Comment

Always fun and seemingly creepy. It's definitely one to try.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

It was a fun ride
          :crazylegs

Comment

You mean I wasn't really shrinking! My heart, my heart! Next you are going to tell me those dolls in a Small World aren't really singing to me and me alone!

Please tell me you are laughing...cool vid. Thanks for sharing.

PEace,
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Shriiiiiiiiiinking, shriiiiiiiiiiinking . . .

That looked like fun! How come you got to ride the elevator back up?

Comment

It's the only way to load and unload guests in wheel chairs. I saw this once on a trip with a friend of mine after knee surgery. The Doom Buggies circle all the back to the boarding area and they take you out the way you came in.

Comment

Very Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

dang that's rad ,and kind of off topic but does anyone else think they need to update the streching paintings? i'ts quite obvious they are just unrolling like a window shade... anyway... great vid

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

That was cool! I have never seen it.
                      Thanks!
                      Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Great! This part of the ride, and the riding the doombuggies back to the start, are the best part of riding with CrazyLegs and friends (other than the great company, that is).

Comment

SSHRIIIINKING,...... Thats the new word for the day, for me at least. Thanks for the laughs. Enjoyed the video too.

Comment

They should have an Alice in Wonderland ride where
                            the room "shrinks", to make it appear as if you are
                            growing larger.
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Lady
                              Shriiiiiiiiiinking, shriiiiiiiiiiinking . . .
                              ...beyond the realm of normal..Magnification magnification magnifi....

and..there...is the nucleus of the atom! :lmao:
                              "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X