Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motor Boat Cruise has water again! (04/22/05)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So any news on the MOTOR BOAT real estate? ? ?

This is like the best kept secret at Disneyland.

Comment

I say they fill it in and bring over the Alice in Wonderland maze from DLP. It will fit with the area IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
        I say they fill it in and bring over the Alice in Wonderland maze from DLP. It will fit with the area IMO.
        I like that idea, I would think it was charming and beautiful but it would not draw any income for the park so I think it's got a snowball's chance in Mr Toad's third act of getting planted...

Though the maze could go over in the Disneyland HOTEL don't you think?

Why not build the Pirate Ship Restarant and Grotto over there too and make the DL HOTEL kind of a Yesterland Hotel with various old school Disneyland attractions going there to 'retire'.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
          I like that idea, I would think it was charming and beautiful but it would not draw any income for the park so I think it's got a snowball's chance in Mr Toad's third act of getting planted...

Though the maze could go over in the Disneyland HOTEL don't you think?

Why not build the Pirate Ship Restarant and Grotto over there too and make the DL HOTEL kind of a Yesterland Hotel with various old school Disneyland attractions going there to 'retire'.
          Yeah, I've liked the idea of a Yesterland hotel, sort of along the lines of the Pop Century resorts but a bit more upscale. The maze would be perfect for something like that.

Heck, I could even go for a whole Alice resort. But yes, I suppose going by the Disney Century concept, some "decades" would be much bigger than others.

Anyhoo... I'd like to see something boat-based over there in the old MBC. Maybe dig out a new path so that you don't retrace so much of your round-trip path. Personally, I'd like it to be considered inside the borders of Tomorrowland, or at least more transitional, but I think no matter what you could really create a mesmerizing environment to float through.
          See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
          78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Comment

I was on the monorail on the 9th and looked like the actual pathing for the cruse is drained but the area near the canopy still had water. They had dammed up areas leading into the course and drained the water out of just there when I looked. Sorry Didnt get a pic but camera was out of film at the time.

Comment

Re: Motor Boat Cruise has water again! (04/22/05)

Thanks Jerry

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X