Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

    Well, over the past 2 years, Tomorrowland revived itself from it's dead state. About a year from now, It will be far better and yes, VERY VERY CROWDED. Submarine Voyage will get it's Nemo Overlay grand opening making it a new E-Ticket attraction for Tomorrowland and will be a huge target for tourists making it one of the longest lienes in the entire park. Rock' It Mountain will debut making it somewhat of a two ride mainstay for most people in one day meaning that people will have a reason to go on Space Mountain once in the day and once at night and will most surely cause a huge increase in lines around 8-12. So my question to you is what do you thing these crowd eaters will have in wait times?
    Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 08-01-2006, 10:38 AM.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
    __________________________________________________________

  • #2
    Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

    Crown eaters? What's a crown eater?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

      Punch a big hole in the back wall of Mananaland and expand that section of the park. Route all ride lines through that hole rather than zig-zagging them through Mananaland!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

        Just make Innoventions one big two story line for Nemo!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

          It will work itself out. All rides get old after a while anyways. Now when they reinstall the peoplemove, watch out!
          sigpic

          This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

            Originally posted by Druggas
            It will work itself out. All rides get old after a while anyways. Now when they reinstall the peoplemove, watch out!
            The standard work out is as follows:

            1. Cast members get to access the new attractions first.
            2. MiceChatters take advantage of soft openings due to inside information.
            3. Premium AP takes advantage of the soft openings.
            4. Deluxe AP takes advantage of soft openings.
            5. Southern California AP takes advantage of soft openings.
            6. Southern California Select AP takes advantage of soft openings.
            7. Mass of locals take advantage of soft openings by nature of being at the right place at the right time.
            8. Mass of locals that have no clue.
            9. Smart tourist that arrive off season.
            10. Dumb tourist that arrive during summer peak.
            11. All those who stayed away and will now enjoy the rides in mid-October!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

              I guess I fall into category 11. :o)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                Originally posted by Frogberto
                Just make Innoventions one big two story line for Nemo!
                But where would Asimo live?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                  Originally posted by Druggas
                  It will work itself out. All rides get old after a while anyways. Now when they reinstall the peoplemove, watch out!
                  If they keep the ride at high capacity like it was back in the day, I'm fairly sure that lines won't be much of an issue.

                  The subs will be hell simply because it's capacity is very low...and the addition of Nemo is going to draw in more crowds, not just those that have been rallying all these years for something to happen in the lagoon again.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                    Is Nemo considered an "E" ticket attraction?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                      Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                      The standard work out is as follows:

                      1. Cast members get to access the new attractions first.
                      2. MiceChatters take advantage of soft openings due to inside information.
                      3. Premium AP takes advantage of the soft openings.
                      4. Deluxe AP takes advantage of soft openings.
                      5. Southern California AP takes advantage of soft openings.
                      6. Southern California Select AP takes advantage of soft openings.
                      7. Mass of locals take advantage of soft openings by nature of being at the right place at the right time.
                      8. Mass of locals that have no clue.
                      9. Smart tourist that arrive off season.
                      10. Dumb tourist that arrive during summer peak.
                      11. All those who stayed away and will now enjoy the rides in mid-October!
                      I hope they have a Passholder Preview like they did for Tower. I think that would thin out the crowds from 2-6 during the soft opening period a bit.

                      Regarding Rock-It Mountain, Cast Previews have already occured. They took place on Grad Nights, after park closing and before the grads were let in.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                        Besides cost, why couldn't they have added a few more subs to run more people through? You wouldn't see another sub in front or behind and from what I remember they're spaced enough to add more. That would help with Nemo's lines at least.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                          Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
                          Submarine Voyage will get it's Nemo Overlay
                          Not an overlay. Haunted Mansion Holiday is an overaly. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is not.
                          http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                          www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                          http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                            Originally posted by Experiment626
                            Not an overlay. Haunted Mansion Holiday is an overaly. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is not.
                            Nemo could be considered "the plastic surgery" refinement for the Submarine Voyage of yesteryear!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Tomorrowland: Are You Ready Next Year for those Lines?

                              I'm actually dreading the Nemo ride. Yes i want to see what it's like and hope it's great, but after the boring and more boring Buzz and Pooh, i'm simply feeling like this ride will be another yawner. I sure hope i'm wrong.

                              Al

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X