Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Jedi Training Academy a Sign That New Star Tours Ride Is Around The Corner?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedi Training Academy a Sign That New Star Tours Ride Is Around The Corner?

The Jedi Training Academy sounds like a show that will have far wider audience appeal than Club Buzz. Can't wait to see it during my November visit!

Plus, if you recall, Club Buzz preceded Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. So, I'm wondering if the new Star Wars show might be a sign that the long, prominently rumored Star Tours revamp or replacement is soon to break ground? Hmmmm...
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Jedi Training Academy a Sign That New Star Tours Ride Is Around The Corner?

Next year is the attractions' 20th anniversary and the films' 30th ...
    if not now, when?
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

You're right! It's a perfect time with those anniversaries!

Comment

One can only hope... :beg:

Comment

I'd love to see that happen soon, but I don't see this related in any way. It's more of a way to capitalize on Star Wars, provide some entertainment and sell merchandise.

Comment

I never head of this new show..

Comment

Also a prelude to an Official Star Wars Weekend at DLR?

Comment

Also a prelude to an Official Star Wars Weekend at DLR? Or maybe DLR is just testing the waters for Star Wars fans interest.

Comment

We can only pray...for the jedi's to go away!

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                    Also a prelude to an Official Star Wars Weekend at DLR? Or maybe DLR is just testing the waters for Star Wars fans interest.
                    Wow! Wouldn't that be excellent. An Official Star Wars Weekend at DLR would bring the stars of the Lucus enterprise close to Hollywood, where they work much of the time, and SoCal, where most live.

Quoting ALIASd:

Next year is the attractions' 20th anniversary and the films' 30th ...
                    if not now, when?
                    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-02-2006, 01:22 PM.

Comment

youknow it would be nice but at this point I'm willing to settle on the hope that it will be the start of a more consistent paint scheme for Tomorrowland

that area is one of the most hideous and fortionaly Club Buzz is going out which should mean paint and they're already rebuilding the Monerail area

however that leaves Space Mountain which looks terrible with that tan or whatever it is and then the white top

anywho there've been rumors of a new Star Tours for a while who knows
                      "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

While I'm not thrilled at the Jedi Training Academy (though if it was around when I was 10 or under, I'd be thrilled as a lifelong SW geek). I think it is a great time to revamp Star Tours, put in some new films, add some more technology, make it the cutting edge like Disneyland, Tomorrowland, and Lucas all should be.

A Star Wars fan event at the DLR would be amazing to me. Two of my geekdoms, merged!

Comment

If it means they are reworking the stage top/planter back to Rolly Crump coolness then I'm all for it!

Comment

I think an X-Wing is going to top to rising stage. Rolly didn't do those, did he?

Comment

Originally posted by innerSpaceman
                              I think an X-Wing is going to top to rising stage. Rolly didn't do those, did he?
                              No, he didn't. Wouldn't a state of the art X-Wing be a great addition, though!?!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X