Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Mid-October Crowds

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mid-October Crowds

    We just booked our vacation for Tuesday October, 17 until Saturday the 21 staying at the Candy Cane Inn for the first time. We'll be in the parks Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I expect Friday to be crowded especially during the evening, but I'm hoping the other days won't be too bad. I just wondered if anyone knows how the crowds should be by then. Last year we were there in October and there didn't really seem to be much of an off season like we're used to, so I'm hoping with the 50th being over things will die down a bit before our trip. Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Mid-October Crowds

    Unless they have a SoCal promo (i.e. discount) I don't think that it will be as crowded as last year. I take that you didn't win a Honda last year?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mid-October Crowds

      Should be fine, unless you'll be happy only with the place to yourself.
      Be sure to check the closures for that period. Don't want you to be disappointed when you get there (although it might make you disappointed now).

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mid-October Crowds

        Originally posted by fkurucz
        Unless they have a SoCal promo (i.e. discount) I don't think that it will be as crowded as last year. I take that you didn't win a Honda last year?
        Sweet! Nope, no Honda .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mid-October Crowds

          Originally posted by sediment
          Should be fine, unless you'll be happy only with the place to yourself.
          Be sure to check the closures for that period. Don't want you to be disappointed when you get there (although it might make you disappointed now).
          I don't mind the crowds too much, I was just surprised how crowded it was last October during the week. The only thing that looks to be closed during our stay so far is the Matterhorn which is fine with me. This is our 6th Disneyland trip since I was 11 (I'm 17 now) and I think 3 times out of the 6 it's been closed. So I'm used to it haha.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mid-October Crowds

            Originally posted by IcDkRy16
            We just booked our vacation for Tuesday October, 17 until Saturday the 21 staying at the Candy Cane Inn for the first time. We'll be in the parks Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I expect Friday to be crowded especially during the evening, but I'm hoping the other days won't be too bad. I just wondered if anyone knows how the crowds should be by then. Last year we were there in October and there didn't really seem to be much of an off season like we're used to, so I'm hoping with the 50th being over things will die down a bit before our trip. Thanks.
            The crowds will be really slim during the week and peak during Fri, Sat, Sun. Just as you expected. This is why I also planned my trip during the same time you did (actually I will be going Oct 15 - 19).

            When I went in Feb. the week was dead and Friday was so packed that we couldn't find a spot to eat that wasn't 2+ hour waiting list. Thankfully I remembered about the Hungry Bear where it was dead enough for us to get some grub!

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X