Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jack Get A Costume Upgrade Next Summer On Potc?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Jack Get A Costume Upgrade Next Summer On Potc?

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (working title) will be released next summer over Memorial Day weekend. With new hype for this final release in the trilogy I was wondering if Cap'n Jack Sparrow would get a costume upgrade? :captain:

Re: Will Jack Get A Costume Upgrade Next Summer On Potc?

Who knows, the ride got implements from Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest, I mean why not At World's End.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

I don't remember where i heard this but they are supposedly putting in Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightley AA's. I sincerely hope not! I don't mind seeing them in the ride but instead of adding them take out two of Jack Sparrow and replace them with two new ones. Kiera could replace Jack in the barrel, making it like before with the woman in the barrel and put Orlando as the first AA you see as Jack. I like my idea.

Comment

/\ Hey I just want the dueling pirates.

Comment

Actually, I think the idea is that even with Barbossa, Davy Jones, and Sparrow in the ride right now, it still ALL takes place before any of the movies. Having him in this costume or even adding Will and Elizabeth would be problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by kronos
            I don't remember where i heard this but they are supposedly putting in Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightley AA's. I sincerely hope not! I don't mind seeing them in the ride but instead of adding them take out two of Jack Sparrow and replace them with two new ones. Kiera could replace Jack in the barrel, making it like before with the woman in the barrel and put Orlando as the first AA you see as Jack. I like my idea.
            Will & Elizabeth...
            http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=orlando+kiera
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Shouldn't you put a SPOILER warning on that picture?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
                O i guess that was it hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by kronos
                  I like your idea, too. But that takes away from the new storyline where we're supposedly hunting Jack down. If they change the dialogue around, I can see it working, though.

And that Jack pic is photoshopped... Compare the head to the costume, and you'll see it. I've seen it before and believed it until I took a really good look.

Comment

Originally posted by OhOhSheila
                    And that Jack pic is photoshopped... Compare the head to the costume, and you'll see it. I've seen it before and believed it until I took a really good look.
                    Unfortunately the Photoshop debate goes on. There was some dude at Comic-con wearing the same outfit....could be him posting the pics on the Internet and editing them with Mr. Depps face!

Comment

Originally posted by Twist_of_Fate
                      Actually, I think the idea is that even with Barbossa, Davy Jones, and Sparrow in the ride right now, it still ALL takes place before any of the movies. Having him in this costume or even adding Will and Elizabeth would be problematic.
                      i heard the same thing and i have to agree that it would be problematic. i believe a costume change is not likely to occur if the ride is supposed to be a prequel to the movies.

:captain:
                      A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by OhOhSheila
                        Mmm...I'll buy it as real. The teaser poster for "At World's End" shows the PoTC skull over Oriental silks...so I'd buy a Samuri costume.

Comment

Where's the teaser poster?

Comment

No, that costume would totally clash with the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist_of_Fate
                              Where's the teaser poster?
                              A teaser poster usually is a poster showing some dramatic moment of a scene from a movie.

Like this is a teaser poster for Posiden:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X