This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise Trip.....

I just found out on tuesday that im going to disneyland. My friend told me that he's taking me for my bday! :yea: He said not to worry about anything and that he is taking care of everything. So the tradition lives on (Ive been going to disneyland for my bday since I turned 18) i'll be celebrating my 23rd bday this weekend. My actual bday is on friday but we'll be going on saturday close enough. ahhh im so excited!
    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Re: Surprise Trip.....

Have a fabulous time! What a great birthday present!
    Michelle

Comment

Ohh.. I would love to request a picture of the Queen of Hearts and Alice! On my trip I only saw Alice with the delightfully wicked Queen of Hearts and the simply mad Mad Hatter sitting in Mr. Toad's Golden Wild Ride vehicle but no pictures of either ladies by themselves!

And whenever I go to WDW I have the hardest time finding Alice signing autographs and posing for pictures.. I always see the Queen of Hearts in WDW because she's by far the Queen of them all!

So.. if you could, snap a photo of Alice and the Queen of Hearts for all of us! ;o)

Comment

Congrats have fun
        :crazylegs

Comment

How cool, and very lucky! Have a great birthday celebration!

Comment

i wanted to go this time...oh well! On my birthday, we'll go too! i dont care if its on new years

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
            For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Congrats!! My wife and I just decided to go this weekend too. We made all our arrangements yesterday and we'll be spending all day there Saturday. I love taking my son on Mike and Sulley and Buzz Lightyear. He will just smile the whole way through.
              Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck
                So.. if you could, snap a photo of Alice and the Queen of Hearts for all of us! ;o)
                I'll be on the look out for the pic!

Thanks for the congrats..I know its a great bday present, still cant believe it.

aaronpaulcustoms i told you we are gonna go on august 14-17. Cant wait for that trip either :yea:
                SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

Originally posted by DiSnEyFrEaK21
                  I just found out on tuesday that im going to disneyland. My friend told me that he's taking me for my bday! :yea: He said not to worry about anything and that he is taking care of everything. So the tradition lives on (Ive been going to disneyland for my bday since I turned 18) i'll be celebrating my 23rd bday this weekend. My actual bday is on friday but we'll be going on saturday close enough. ahhh im so excited!
                  So much for the "surprise" aspect of the trip! Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                    So much for the "surprise" aspect of the trip! Have fun!
                    :lol: Ok I should have said short notice trip.
                    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

Happy Birthday, my daughters birthday is on friday also, she will be 13, so her uncle took her yesterday to disneyland for her birthday and spoiled her terrible.
                      www.reveles.net
                      "a whole lot of nothin"

Comment

Originally posted by piratesmom
                        Happy Birthday, my daughters birthday is on friday also, she will be 13, so her uncle took her yesterday to disneyland for her birthday and spoiled her terrible.
                        :yea: Whoo!! Leos in the house. :lol: Thank you and I wish your daughter a happy birthday as well. Its nice to get spoiled every now and then.
                        SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

Have a great time. I'm sure you will. And Happy early Birthday too!!

Originally posted by aaronpaulcustoms
                          i wanted to go this time...oh well! On my birthday, we'll go too! i dont care if its on new years
                          Me too dude!!! We have to make a trip this year. I always go on my Bday, 01/01.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X