Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

    Here you go cuz i love you all. Its not the best quality but its the entire song for Videopolis. Now if some one could only find the TV commercial. I am also looking for the Matterhorn Radio commercial the one with that awful song when they added Harold to the ride.

    ENJOY!!!!!!!

    GOING TO THE TOP VIDEOPOLIS
    :yea: :roll:

    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...82AA6925891108

    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)


    :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

  • #2
    Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

    wow, it doesnt get much 80's than that does it? but AHH...the memories
    www.reveles.net
    "a whole lot of nothin"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

      Originally posted by piratesmom
      wow, it doesnt get much 80's than that does it? but AHH...the memories
      there scary 80's memories LOL
      :geek:
      "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
      - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)


      :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

        Oh man this is too good. Thanks alot.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

          hey, be nice the 1980's were very good to me!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

            THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

            I was a Videopolias regular for 3 years (84, 85 & 86) and even had the "Summer Pass". This song still plays in my head after all these years.

            The other song I associate with the "Vid" (as we used to call it) is the song by Freddy Goes to Hollywood "Relax". Which used to be played during the fireworks show. I always wondered if Disney knew what the song really meant.

            "I'm going to the top Videopolis Videopolis"
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

              Originally posted by sailerm
              hey, be nice the 1980's were very good to me!
              Lol they were good to me as well. Fun times lots of cool TV shows and Good Music
              "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
              - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)


              :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                Originally posted by mistyisjafo
                THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

                I was a Videopolias regular for 3 years (84, 85 & 86) and even had the "Summer Pass". This song still plays in my head after all these years.

                The other song I associate with the "Vid" (as we used to call it) is the song by Freddy Goes to Hollywood "Relax". Which used to be played during the fireworks show. I always wondered if Disney knew what the song really meant.

                "I'm going to the top Videopolis Videopolis"
                I am happy i can share this with you all. I just wish the quality was better. I got this from my friend Erik who got it during the old free napster days.
                "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)


                :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                  I have the videopolis record, It's good to see that others can now enjoy it
                  sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                  Carousel of Progress - Progress City



                  http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                    Originally posted by bearride
                    I have the videopolis record, It's good to see that others can now enjoy it
                    OMG rip it to MP3 or scan the cover PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :beg:
                    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)


                    :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                      Rad.

                      Thanks!
                      Magic Journeys...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                        Why oh why did i have to click this...

                        It's stuck in my head.. Worse than Imagination!!!

                        -sings along-

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                          Originally posted by figment1986
                          Why oh why did i have to click this...

                          It's stuck in my head.. Worse than Imagination!!!

                          -sings along-
                          hahaha come on its a good song
                          "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                          - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)


                          :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                            Thanks for sharing I love it
                            :crazylegs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Videopolis song Mp3!!!!

                              Originally posted by Crazy Legs
                              Thanks for sharing I love it
                              i called you and you didnt answer your phone
                              "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                              - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)


                              :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X