This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Structure?

Sorry if this information is already somewhere on the board, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

What's the new steel tower structure to the right of Cinderella's Castle going to be?

Are we talking about Cinderellas Castle in the Storybook Land or the Cinderella Castle at WDW?
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by NDNation
      Sorry if this information is already somewhere on the board, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

What's the new steel tower structure to the right of Cinderella's Castle going to be?
      There will be another structure on the right when they are done. They will have an unveiling of the "new" castle on the 5th of May. It's to hold the tarp up.
      Do you like catching up on the latest Disney news? Then check out the News section here on MiceChat!

Plus the show. - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by NDNation

Sorry... My bad. I meant Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by 100th Dalmation
          There will be another structure on the right when they are done. They will have an unveiling of the "new" castle on the 5th of May. It's to hold the tarp up.
          Geez! That's quite an expense to unveil something we've all been able to see since Xmas.

Comment

Well, they will be adding all the gold crowns, fabrics, and details to the castle that night, then unveil it the next day

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

They're going to do it all in one night? :botox:
              BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
              I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

During the time the park is closed on may 3rd.. and then into may 4th....

So i would think it is possable for the crowns and small thigns.. not like WDW's Decorations....

Comment

All I know is that it makes selling people's pictures in front of the castle pretty difficult. Who wants a steel tower in their souvenier castle photo?
                  Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

any pics of this structure ?

Comment

There is a picture from a photo update earlier this week that show the structure- its posted in this forum somewhere. It is just like tall scaffolding- its not too obstructive and I imagine it will be removed overnight on May 5th.
                      Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-24-2005, 02:21 PM.
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It's over to the side, so it's not even infront of the castle.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
                          Well, they will be adding all the gold crowns, fabrics, and details to the castle that night, then unveil it the next day
                          They're gonna go through with it..

But it's so beautiful as it is! Argh!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania
                            They're gonna go through with it..

But it's so beautiful as it is! Argh!
                            But it will be MORE beautiful!

Comment

If you saw all the jewels on the castle, they will be there to help hang the fabric Why set up giant posts for an unveilling if theres nothing to unveil?

~

Comment

Or , maybe it will end up looking like a puerto rican prom, like Al foretold it would. I too think they should stop it looks beautiful the way it is.
                                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                Help support the site you love:
                                -Visit the MiceChat store
                                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I say do it, we have nothing to loose, and I'm sure it will be beautiful It's not perminent!

~

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandrocks55
                                    But it will be MORE beautiful!
                                    Don't bet on it... I have a feeling it will look like a bunch of 5 year old girls dressed it up with feather boas, cheap costume jewelry, and a smearing of hot pink lipstick.

Just Remember what Indiana Jones taught us:
                                    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You had to look into the eye!

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                                      Or , maybe it will end up looking like a puerto rican prom, like Al foretold it would. I too think they should stop it looks beautiful the way it is.

LOL ! ! !

At least it will look how it does now after the tiaras get yanked off a year later. Oh wait this is an 18 month long celebration isn't it?

And it will get majorly faded by then. So it'll look like crap when they yank this stuff off. I better log off MiceChat and go pose for some pictures while I still can ! ! !

Comment

I can imagine at the unveilling everyone crying out in unison:

"Oh, No!!! Club Libby Lu'ers Sephoraded The Castle!!!"
                                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X