This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Fairy

Every time I go on Pinocchio it seems like the Blue Fairy doesn't really show up that well. Anyone else notice this? Maybe I'm just not looking at the right time. Actually, it seems like I've often caught a glimpse of her more when I've turned around and looked behind me....

Re: Blue Fairy

I've always thought that she disappears too fast. I can't get a good look at her, but she's always clear.

Comment

She goes waaay to fast, if my memory serves me correctly. I could never get THAT good of a look at her!

Comment

She always seems clear to me. But, what is she doing there, Pinocchio is still wooden!
        Mike

Comment

i see her clearly, but she does disappear REALLY fast! you blink and she's gone.
          A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
          :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

If u turn backwards as your leaving the room where shes at u can see her clearly. Or at least i did last time i went on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiKnLittle
              If u turn backwards as your leaving the room where shes at u can see her clearly. Or at least i did last time i went on it.
              i thought the point was to see her as you're going by, but hey, thanx for the tip! i'll try that next time.
              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

The point is to see her in that flash second...which is unfortunately quickly...but I guarantee that if you turn around, that you will see her crystal clearly...all thanks to Pepper's Ghost.
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                  The point is to see her in that flash second...which is unfortunately quickly...but I guarantee that if you turn around, that you will see her crystal clearly...all thanks to Pepper's Ghost.
                  This is true -- and I have to comment that Pepper and his damn ghosts just seem to turn up everywhere!

Comment

I got video of the Blue Fairy so you can see her. I think the computer might be making the screen darker... She showed up on the camera screen anyway...

I'll see if I can lighten it if you have trouble seeing her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZZY21dolA
                    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

She's supposed to show up briefly, for like, a wand-tap-Immarealboynow time or so, then disappear leaving glittering dust on the floor below her spot. So there's the Pepper's Ghost illusion, and then fiberoptic sparkles on the floor in the actual scene where she appears thanks to the mirror.

I think the little Figaro in the same scene is 1000x more amusing though, so I can't say I paid much attention last time I rode Pinnochio. I mean, his little feet are sticking out of the cat bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako
                        I got video of the Blue Fairy so you can see her. I think the computer might be making the screen darker... She showed up on the camera screen anyway...

I'll see if I can lighten it if you have trouble seeing her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZZY21dolA

Off topic---- starting to worry about you. The shed, professional wrestling, army intelligence...... can you see the link?
                        sigpicDisney Road

Comment

Here she is in a different light.
                          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine
                            I think the little Figaro in the same scene is 1000x more amusing though, so I can't say I paid much attention last time I rode Pinnochio. I mean, his little feet are sticking out of the cat bed!
                            One of my favorite parts too!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X