X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneylandrocks55
    replied
    Is Monstro the whale? If so, a gold tooth would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• captveg
    replied
    Monstro needs one gold tooth and a cigar, and possibly a battered bowler hat cocked to the side for the 50th.
    Too droog-ish.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    Originally posted by oxidog
    I do know they replaced the old track with stainless steel (like on JC) and while drained they got all the muck out out of the canal.
    lets hope they welded it together correctly... Though great info.. (that will help in the future replacing the old metal track in use for nearely 50 years)

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Asterix
    Maybe they're painting Monstro a nice gold color, or at least giving him some gold fillings with little 50s on them.
    I wouldn't know what to think of a GOLDEN whale actually. As fun as tooth would sound, why not just make something else golden? Like the top of Jasmine's palace? Oh wait. It is. heh.

Leave a comment:

• oxidog
    replied
    I do know they replaced the old track with stainless steel (like on JC) and while drained they got all the muck out out of the canal.

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    It would be cool if one of the scenes were updated. Perhaps give the Cinderella Castle a WDW style makeover for the 50th.

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by jorek
    Monstro needs one gold tooth and a cigar, and possibly a battered bowler hat cocked to the side for the 50th.
    Can he yell "Flava Flav" everytime you exit or enter? Te he :lol:

Leave a comment:

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied
    Haha, a gold tooth would be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied
    Originally posted by melmel
    Maybe some planet pruning.
    I thought they're doing that to Star Tours. (Sorry, just couldn't resist - that was a great typo. )

Anyway, I have heard that Monstro seriously is getting a gold tooth for the 50th.

Leave a comment:

• jorek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Asterix
    Maybe they're painting Monstro a nice gold color, or at least giving him some gold fillings with little 50s on them.
    Well, you know, actually, yesterday at the park, there WERE tarps around Monstro where earlier last week there were NOT!

Leave a comment:

• Asterix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    Just a basic refurb. Same thing that Casey Jr. is undergoing. Nothing big. Maybe some planet pruning.

Leave a comment:

• imagineer boy
    replied
    Tiny improvements because of how small the models are. Just a funny little joke. Its just a traditional rehab. Nothing that big.

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    started a topic Storybookland getting something GNU?

Storybookland getting something GNU?

Someone took a photo of the sign outside of the Storybookland Canal boats and it says its closed to get some "tiny improvments". Anyone know whats going on?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X