X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ni_teach
    replied
    I have a simple goal.....I want to go the the park as often as I can!

Leave a comment:

• ksejr1
    replied
    Ride the gold vehicles, not all in one day, cause I think that will be impossible, but hey, I'll try.

Leave a comment:

• sorceress1986
    replied
    Originally posted by travelmom
    II am going to be so emotional, (I always am), but I am just crazy with excitement!
    I agree with you on the emotional part. Just watching Bambi got to me about 5 minutes in. I was so happy; it looked so beautiful after being remastered. But, yeah, my mom said on July 17th, we're gonna take pictures like we never take with every food shaed like Mickey and everything. We're gonna behave like tourists and all. It's kinda weird cuz I hate the tourist thing, but it's Disneyland, so by now I could never be a tourist. I already warned my family that all day, I'm gonna cry like a baby all day about everything. Especially when it comes to stuff about Walt, I get so sentimental and he is probably my primary male hero, along with Jim Henson, which is practically the same, if you think about it....

My goals for the 50th:
    1. Find the Golden 50th Mickey heads & take pictures
    2. Completely document EVERY trip I take from May until it ends in, what, Nov. 2006?
    I don't know...I just want to enjoy it, to be able to feel that feeling of history and all those wonderful feelings the park gives you.

Leave a comment:

• Momzilla59
    replied
    Geeze this board is going to be Dead on those two dates! I wish I could be There with the rest of you.
    I've got all of the above goals, ride all the attractions I can, see everything possible..etc.

My #1 goal is not to explode with impatience before the countdown clock hits 0,0,0!

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Somehow make it into DL ON THE 5TH, and July 17th.
    Meet the Mice Chat gang on the whatever day they have decided.
    One goal is to find the pictures I sent for the collage photo murals This would be really cool.
    take my time to enjoy it all with the new colors and rides and the New 50th Exhibit.
    Also looking for anything that has not been mentioned on Mice Chat.
    I already bought my package for July and booked for MAY 4TH.
    I just look forward to sharing in history and most of all, spending time with my wife at DL. And maybe Meeting some others briefly at the Hub on any of the days mentioned, We have yet to do this.

Leave a comment:

• Leigh-Ann
    replied
    i want to go and have a good time on the weekend of the 5th get in line hella early and stay in the park all day see all the new stuff
    find all my pics i sent in to the happiest faces on earth
    find all the 50 new mickeys
    have a good time with my fam in june
    have the best birthday ever the weekend of july 15-17 ( my b day is july 12th )
    ride space MT like 100000000000000000 times

yeah and 1000 other things im sure
    Last edited by Leigh-Ann; 04-25-2005, 08:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PixiePrincess
    replied
    BigPigletFan I am so with you just let me know when!

I am horrible about taking pictures (I'm easily distracted) so my personal goal is to max out my photo album so I can look back and remember all this when I'm old

Besides that Im dying to ride Space Mountain over, and over, and over...
    Oh yeah don't forget RockIT Mountain!!!!

Woo Hoo!

Leave a comment:

• 1stStarIC2nite
    replied
    Originally posted by DisneyParkFan
    Don't forget to include the rest of your family in on these daily itineraries. :lol: :devil:
    Well, I try, but all I get is a "sounds good!" :lol: They aren't anywhere near as excited as I am, but we all can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Well.. I kinda have a big goal: Experience everything the Disneyland Resort (for the first time!) has to offer in about 7 days during the Happiest Homecoming on Earth (the 17th weekend). I absolutely can't wait. I've already started planning daily interneraries
    Don't forget to include the rest of your family in on these daily itineraries. :lol: :devil:

Leave a comment:

• 1stStarIC2nite
    replied
    Well.. I kinda have a big goal: Experience everything the Disneyland Resort (for the first time!) has to offer in about 7 days during the Happiest Homecoming on Earth (the 17th weekend). I absolutely can't wait. I've already started planning daily interneraries

Leave a comment:

• DisneyParkFan
    replied
    My goals are to actually get into the park on the 17th, ride SM on the 15th, go on A Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour, ride as many attractions as possible, eat at the Blue Bayou, get my picture taken on the ride photo-ops, see the parades, the fireworks, and meet all the other MiceChatters.

Leave a comment:

• BugsBunny
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
    Wheres the GNU Jungle Cruise LOVE???
    Yes, I'll be riding that, too (slippery hickory dock and all), as well as checking out the new HM effects and so on. So little to do, so much time. Wait. Reverse that!

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    Wheres the GNU Jungle Cruise LOVE???

Leave a comment:

• BugsBunny
    replied
    My first goal is to actually get back out to the park! (Won't happen until August '06).

Once there, it sounds like my goals are the same as a lot of the other MiceChatters:

1) Find at least one of my pictures in one of the collages (finding both would be great!)

2) Team up with my wife and son to find the hidden "50th" Mickeys

3) Ride the new atttactions: Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear -- at least twice

4) See the new fireworks show -- at least twice

5) Check out the 50th retrospective in the Opera House

6) Take lots of pictures of the anniversary touches, like the gold lamp posts.

7) Do all the other rides and such in the park (but that goes without saying, doesn't it?)

Man, does August '06 seem like a lifetime away!

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    • Go on IASW with a bunch of MiceChatters- anyone want to join me?
    My first goal will be to be in the park on July 17th and the second one will now be to go on IASW with BPF. Beyond that, there's plenty of time for more goals to be created.

Leave a comment:

• DLFan
    replied
    My goal is just to get into the park on 7/17. I have my package at the Grand Californian, now I just want to get in and enjoy the celebration.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    shooting for late August, though nothing is set in stone yet. It will depend on who actually decides to go with us because we have a lot of interested friends! And of course I will have to meet up with as many micechatters as possible.......

Leave a comment:

• travelmom
    replied
    I just want to enjoy both my visits this year. May 8-13, we have never been for six days straight before, and July 18-22. I just want to be a part of it all. Just to be there, and celebrate. I am going to be so emotional, (I always am), but I am just crazy with excitement!

Leave a comment:

• creamcityleo79
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    My goal for now is just to get there in time for it! I also want to get a brick with a gold seal on it. I also want to find at least on of my pictures in a collage.
    When are you going DQ?...my DH and I are going to be there in early September if anyone wants to say hi!

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    GREAT ideas if you ask me! I wish I could do some of those personally but it's hard to get really into it all when you're only there for a short period of time. I plan on:
    • Riding as many gold vehicles as I can
    • Trying to find all of the 50th logos
    • Getting the high score on Buzz
    • Being one of the first on Space Moutain on July 15th
    • Avoid DCA as much as possible
    • Go on IASW with a bunch of MiceChatters- anyone want to join me?

I wish I could do more, but I'll be spending a LOT of time during the celebration at WDW so I guess I get to do things there then too?

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X