This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report: A little Disney magic to brighten your day

These photos are from our trip on 8/1/06... Better late than never.
    We only had one day so it was a whirlwind trip but we had a blast. Always great to see the ol' park through a child's eyes...

Mom Thunder and Little Thunder...

The Queen of Hearts stole Little Thunder's ears but this nice little girl helped to get them back...

This one's going on the wall...

Told Little Thunder that Walt was frozen under this plaque and he bought it. Kids are so gullible, I love it...

50th rededication. I got chills when I heard Walt's voice...

Lil' Thunder at Tarzan's place. I miss the Robinson's

Love this view...

Our intrepid skipper...

Aaaaarg Matey!

Me and Mrs. Thunder...

My favorite pic of the day...

Social climbers...

Escaped the Yeti yet again...

Big Thunder on Big Thunder: The Happiest Guy on Earth.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Re: Trip Report: A little Disney magic to brighten your day

Lovely Pics...Thanks for sharing!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Looks like fun was had by all!! Great pics!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Too funny about the Queen of Hearts stealing Little Thunder's hat!!! Looks like you had fun!

JULIE
        This is my signature.

Comment

Looks like a really fun time, Thanks for sharing your trip and great job on the report. I love the shot from Tarzan's Tree House. Nice!
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Way cool, thanks! Little Thunder was wearing an awesome Pirates shirt! You guys look great. I also miss the old Robinson's tree house. Great view still. Love the picture of you and Little Thunder as Walt and Mickey!!! Hmmm, wonder if I can talk my husband into doing one of those poses with my DS? :unsure:

Comment

Looks like one very fun day, thanks for sharing!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
              — Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
                Looks like fun was had by all!! Great pics!
                And by the looks of things, I think we all know who was really having the most fun! Thanks for sharing your trip!

--Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

nice pics! thanx for sharing!
                  A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                  :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by radiobarry
                    And by the looks of things, I think we all know who was really having the most fun! Thanks for sharing your trip!
                    Too true! We started the day at opening and the other two were pooping out by 7:00 pm. I was like, "Guys! Come on, we've got 4 more hours! Space Mountain is that way!"
                    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Never too late to post a great trip report, which is what you just shared. Thanks for that.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder
                        Too true! We started the day at opening and the other two were pooping out by 7:00 pm. I was like, "Guys! Come on, we've got 4 more hours! Space Mountain is that way!"
                        i do the same thing to my family! i'm the only one who can go from open to close without completely collapsing! you all looked so happy! makes me wish i could go back sooner (not til next summer )!

again, thanx for sharing because it makes the days go by so much faster and easier to see the park through other people's pics.
                        Last edited by wickeddisneygurl; 08-07-2006, 05:51 PM.
                        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Love this trip report! thank you

Comment

Those photos are too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow, all that rolled into one day?! Glad you and the family had a great time. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X