This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 50th Anniversary Timeline

I wonder if Disneyland will start producing any books or videos on a timeline looking through Disneyland's fifty years. Does anybody know if they are planning to do this at all?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE
    I wonder if Disneyland will start producing any books or videos on a timeline looking through Disneyland's fifty years. Does anybody know if they are planning to do this at all?
    The Spring 2005 issue of The Disney Magazine listed a few books: Disneyland Then Now, and Forever; The Art of Disneyland; The Story of Walt Disney; and Around the World With Disney.
    Is this waht you are looking for? :confused:
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Disneyland has its own 50th Anniversary timeline (that also includes other Disney Destinations) on the official Happiest Homecoming on Earth website.

Go here --->

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...aryLandingPage

and then scroll down to below the "Plan Your Stay" box and click on the link

Hope this helps!
      BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
      I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

There's going to be a DVD on Disneyland coming on July 12th.
        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
        sigpic
        Flickr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X