This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H20 Bottle/fan????? Cheap and Ugly!!

Has anyone else noticed the new/ugly water/fan bottles for sale at Disneyland? $16.00. Are these replacing the Blue bottles? Yikes! Am I the only one who noticed?

Re: H20 Bottle/fan????? Cheap and Ugly!!

I saw them when we went.. what a rip off! We were gunna buy one until we asked and found out that they were so expensive! I'd pay $6.00, sure. BUt $16.00? That's a Roundtable Pizza.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

what a rip off!Id rather throw water on my face and ride the materhorn its about the same effect!

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

$16 bucks! You could buy a good movie for that price - geez.

Comment

Ha ha when I saw the thread I thought you meant the people who carry water with them because we are too cheap to but theirs! But anyway I haven't seen the new ones and would not pay 16 for one!

Comment

Originally posted by snappy
            Has anyone else noticed the new/ugly water/fan bottles for sale at Disneyland? $16.00. Are these replacing the Blue bottles? Yikes! Am I the only one who noticed?
            I went in July, bought a blue one for 16$, and used it like it was crack the whole time I was there. You can laugh at touristas like me all you want, but when you come from a cooler state, and aren't used to standing--mostly exposed--in the heat for eight to ten hours, 16$ starts to sound pretty reasonable for a chance to cool off.
            Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
            Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
            Disneyland Paris: 2010
            Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
            Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
            Efteling:2011
            Lotte World: 2012

Comment

I've wanted to get the blue spray bottles too whenever I go during hot weather but it's just too expensive. When I went June 30th for a whole day trip, I just made little trips to the bathroom and kept pouring water on my head. Also helps to bring a few water bottles with you to keep you hydrated. Yeah, to me, it's a rip off for a spray bottle that has a fan. No thanks! Haven't seen the new ones yet...
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

What does it look like?

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                Indy Ride Count: 2211
                World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I saw a whole family of 6 with their own water / spray bottles. That's $100 bucks right there. :o)

Comment

We got one of the bottles in WDW. However, it's just not that hot in DL. IMO, So Cal has the perfect weather. Heat doesn't bother me that much bc/ I'm used to it.

Comment

We bought ours at Walmart before heading to WDW. Seems like it was about 5 bucks, plus we also had the cheap $2.00 hand held fans. Yay Walmart!

Comment

I bought a spray/fan thing years ago at a Target in Fontana or San Bernidino when I was down there for the races, it was cheap. Didn't bring it to DL though. $16 seems a bit too pricey just to cool down.

The tourists and theirs are quite funny. We were in line for Peter Pan and some kid was spraying his and some of the water hit my grandma on the back of the neck and she asked what it was. I had told her someone had sneezed. The look on her face!

Comment

The plain spray bottles only come out when the *official* ones with characters are completely out of stock.

Comment

I just bought one of those gardening bottles for $1 at K-Mart. Yes they are cheap and a bit big, but atleast they spray mist and are not rip offs :lol:. Since I bought them for $1 at K-Mart, that means I can save money and have another long line to avoid at Disneyland !!!

Comment

And yet, on a hot day we can't keep those things in stock for $16, they sell so much.
                              The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X