Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

November Operating Hours

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Operating Hours

Disneyland.com does not show the hours for Nov. yet. Can anyone guess what the hours would be for Sat., Nov. 18 - Wed., Nov 22? Will DCA most likely close at 6 pm and DL at 8 pm on the weekdays; and 8 pm and 10 pm (respectively) on the weekends? This will be my first Nov. trip. We usually go in Dec.

Re: November Operating Hours

Sorry, I know this is an old thread........but I never got a response when I first posted.

Comment

We will be there too! (From the 17th to the 22nd) Last year we went over Thanksgiving and the hours were extended but now I can not remember! I hope someone here can tell us, anyone??

Comment

Disneyland.com does not even have October information up yet. How stupid. I am waiting for the November calendar too.

Comment

I'm part of a group waiting for October hours...I completely understand your frustration! Good luck and have a great trip!

Comment

A lot of people seem to be sharing my dilemma.

Does anyone *So Cal ers* frequent DL around Thanksgiving or the week before Thanksgiving?

Any speculation as to what the hours might be?

Comment

I'll be there November 12th- 15th.. I wanna know too!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

this what I remember that nov is about same as September.

disneyland may add two hour close to thanksgiving Close 10 pm and DCA may close at 8 pm.

hard to say disneyland resort keep change closeing time this time of year.
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

I remember that when I was there in 2003 over Veteran's day they pushed closing back an hour or 2 on 2 occasions in the middle of the day.

Comment

Count me in as one of those still waiting on the October hours... Clock is ticking.... TickTock.... TickTock...

The ticking is so loud you'd think there was a crock nearby!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X