Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

For all you Pirates 1 Owners!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you Pirates 1 Owners!

For those of you who owned Pirates 1 prior to June 26th, who watched the Disneyland Pirates special feature before going to see the updated version?
    Yes
    71.43%
    No
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: For all you Pirates 1 Owners!

I watched it but I haven't rode it yet, I will in October-- so technically that counts I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr.
      For those of you who owned Pirates 1 prior to June 26th, who watched the Disneyland Pirates special feature before going to see the updated version?
      Actually, we did do that. Saw the deleted scenes from the movie, etc.
      Oh, I haven't been on the newly refurbished attraction yet. We did all this before going to see the movie #2.

Comment

We're real geeks at my house. We watched POTC 1 at home (including all special features), then went and saw POTC 2 at the theater before our trip to DLR to ride the updated attraction.

Yup, we don't mess around when it comes to our pirates.
        Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder
          We're real geeks at my house. We watched POTC 1 at home (including all special features), then went and saw POTC 2 at the theater before our trip to DLR to ride the updated attraction.

Yup, we don't mess around when it comes to our pirates.
          We did the same thing :blush:
          Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

Well, given that I won't see the update until May 2008, then yes

But I DID buy the Lost Disc Edition (despite having the original 2-Disc) as soon as I got back from the States, simply so I could watch the excellent mini-documentary on the history of the ride on my TV (rather than my PC). I think that is obessessive enough for a Loomis of very little brain.
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Technically I did, since I haven't seen the update.

But I watched it because someone mentioned it, so I decided to check it out. I remember seeing that episode (the one with Walt, not the retrospect after the ride had opened) when Vault Disney was around. Wish it still us. That really made staying up to 4 AM during summer really worth it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X