This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peoplemover petition

Recently some dedicated Peoplemover fans started a petition and website to see if they can't get Disneyland to bring back the Peoplemover. There have been persistent rumors for some time that it may be coming back (just like the soon-to-reopen subs) so folks are showing support for the gone but not forgotten ride and hopefully show Disneyland's management that fans want the ride back. Anyways - here is the link to the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/pplmover/petition.html

Please sign and also help spread the word!
    And on your left, ladies and gentlemen, is The Backside of Water...

Re: Peoplemover petition

Thanks, I signed it!

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Great idea. Don't know if it'll help get it back, but it's worth a try.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks what a great IDEA!!!!! Disney should not spend any more money in Tomorrowland UNLESS it has to do with PM getting back on track.
        Jason

Comment

324 signatures so far!

Comment

i'm almost positive an online petition has never changed anything substantial in the history of the internet.

Comment

I signed it!! Of course!!
              "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
              - Skipper Mike

Comment

Originally posted by squinky
                i'm almost positive an online petition has never changed anything substantial in the history of the internet.
                Haaa. That website has multiple petitions demanding the same exact thing. But what the heck? We have nothing to lose. It's worth a shot.

Comment

Count me signatory #336!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

whooohoooo im number 341!!!
                    SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

Signed it, and got two other people to as well

Hey, it's worth a shot. It's not like managment wasn't trying to figure out something for the tracks, Matt wanted something up and running by the end of the decade...but now that he's gone, and Imagineers would only be hired here and there, we fans need to complain a little louder

Comment

Originally posted by squinky
                        Word.

You're just adding your names to some spammer's 'sell' list.
                        "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                        -
                        "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                        -
                        "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                        -
                        Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Flint
                          Word.

You're just adding your names to some spammer's 'sell' list.
                          Actually, I signed the petition early on (so a couple of weeks ago) and haven't received any spam. So I think you should be good to sign away.

I'm a huge fan of the Peoplemover, though I'm too young to remember it really well. It was the link that held all of Tomorrowland together. The energy its motion brought couldn't be replicated without its return. Hopefully this petition will make Disney realize how much we care!
                          Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

The PM being removed is why the Astro Orbiter was taken from on top of the load area for PM and brought to the front of Tomorrowland. There was a missing Kinetic Engery from that part of the park. I think that things should be moved back to the way they were, put AO back on top of the load area for PM (remove the observatron which hasn't worked once on any of my last 3 trips) and return the PM to its rightful tracks. This would also open up the entrace to Tomorrowland which is rediculously cramped and claustrophobic. It bottlenecks so badly every night after the fireworks and getting more space in there would do a lot to help that out.

There have been workers up on the tracks and on the loading area for the PM of late. No idea what they are doing up there but Imagineering has definitely said that they are bringing something to those tracks, but they have not said what.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I signed it too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X