Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your oldest souvenir that you still have?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyfreak
    My grandfather printed all of those old posters you see in the tunnels and Redd Rockets. The only one he didn't do was Splash Mountain's poster. He has a set of these full sized posters under his bed.
    That's pretty funny, since that's where I keep mine too. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• travelmom
    Minion

• travelmom
    replied
    I have several things from the 70's
    A big Al beer stein, some old coupon books, (no e-tickets of course).
    and some more stuff like that. But my prize posession is a 1957 Fantasyland pennant. It is framed in glass, and it is in nearly perfect condition. It has the dumbo ride printed on it.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle
    Minion

• Michelle
    replied
    I have a Tomorrowland glass that must be from sometime around the opening of Space Mountain. It's awesome, but it has a crack in it. I've never been able to find another one on eBay or elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfreak
    Banned User

• Disneyfreak
    replied
    Originally posted by Circarama
    I collect original attraction posters, the oldest ones that I own were produced in 1956, "Space Station X1" and "3D Jamboree at the Mickey Mouse Club Theater"
    My grandfather printed all of those old posters you see in the tunnels and Redd Rockets. The only one he didn't do was Splash Mountain's poster. He has a set of these full sized posters under his bed.

Leave a comment:

• Byron_Welch
    Canadian Disney Geek

• Byron_Welch
    replied
    I have a 1979 Disney, Blue with Gold trim, Trucker hat that has my name embroidered in it. Even today, since trucker hats have come back in, I break it out and wear it. I also have a Disney Park map, and Ride tickets from that trip. I was six years old at the time!

Leave a comment:

• Lost Boy
    Still lost in Neverland

• Lost Boy
    replied
    I have a very old, 1950's, tea cup and saucer from Disneyland. A Miokey & Minnie Mouse salt & pepper shaker set from Disneyland. And an original Big Al Plush that was sold at Disneyland the year the County Bear Jamboree opened. All plush, no plastic face and he is cool.

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    U. B. Bold

• BigThunder
    replied
    Winnie The Pooh plush from about 1963. Allmost all of his fur is gone along with his button eyes and his straw (yes straw) stuffing is coming out.

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    Rawr...

• IndyJn511
    replied
    Mardi Gras beads from the 80's.....

Leave a comment:

• BugsBunny
    Best Buds

• BugsBunny
    replied
    I have a pennant from my first trip back in '84. The cool thing is that a few years ago I just happened across a Disney Auction where they were selling the original airbrushed artwork used to make the pennant. Now I have both!

Leave a comment:

• swagdaddy
    Baybeh!

• swagdaddy
    replied
    Circa 1960's A thru E ticley book
    Tickets for Great Moments with Mr. Linclon
    25th Silver ears

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied
    I forgot...
    I also have a copy of 'The Disneyland News" volume 1, issue 1 from July, 1955.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    MiceChatter

• Alchimedes
    replied
    1959 Guidebook Disneyland, 1976 Bicentennial "America on Parade" souvenir booklet, and some older 60's Eticket booklets

Leave a comment:

• mp3piratesavvy
    the subs were cool maan

• mp3piratesavvy
    replied
    i have a 1996 DISNEYLAND TODAY brochure/map, a Disneyland poster from what year i dont know (it still has the skyway, but im guessing its from the 80's

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    Race Car Driver

• Snacks
    replied
    Originally posted by Morrigoon
    I wasn't there myself, obviously, but I have one of the keys they handed out to all the kids who came to DL on opening day.

WoW Lucky you where did you get it from?

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    Race Car Driver

• Snacks
    replied
    I have a pooh bear and an autograph book from 1972.....
    ..........My first visit to the park ..........plus I still have my ticket from then, that I used to get into the park.

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    Gumball Rally Godfather

• Circarama
    replied
    I collect original attraction posters, the oldest ones that I own were produced in 1956, "Space Station X1" and "3D Jamboree at the Mickey Mouse Club Theater"

Leave a comment:

• Morrigoon
    insufferable know-it-all

• Morrigoon
    replied
    I wasn't there myself, obviously, but I have one of the keys they handed out to all the kids who came to DL on opening day.

Leave a comment:

• twinmom
    My cuties!

• twinmom
    replied
    I have a Mickey Mouse magnet that is at least 30 years old. I also have a sweatshirt from the 35th anniversary.

Leave a comment:

• Disneymike
    Planet of Puddingheads

• Disneymike
    replied
    I have a 1958, 1962, 1964, 1966 wall maps, every yearly guide book from 1974 through the present and a souvenier book from 1956.

Leave a comment:

• disneyfreeek
    We wants the redhead

• disneyfreeek
    replied
    Oh yah, I also have fanny packs from the 35th, as well as the liscense plate, which is hanging in my living room. Gotta love the teal, pink and purple phase!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X