This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new hidden mickeys at PotC?

Since the revamp of the classic Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, has anyone spotted any new hidden mickeys? I have yet to spot one but they might be out there. Were the hidden mickeys that were there before the revamp still in their places now, or has anyone spotted some that were taken out? Just wondering...
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

Re: Any new hidden mickeys at PotC?

I've ridden that ride so many times and it was on the first time after the reopening when I found my FIRST hidden mickey on the ride. No idea about new ones being added or old ones being removed.

I was just happy to have found one. And it was a bugger to find!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16
      I've ridden that ride so many times and it was on the first time after the reopening when I found my FIRST hidden mickey on the ride. No idea about new ones being added or old ones being removed.

I was just happy to have found one. And it was a bugger to find!
      Do tell where this elusive Hidden Mickey can be found

Comment

There is a HM on the breastplate on the wall on the left side of the boat, right before you go up the waterfall. It is much easier to see now after the refurb than it was before hand.

Comment

It's incredibly tiny, in the middle of the breastplate.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

It's incredibly tiny, in the middle of the breastplate.
            Thank you, I can't wait to watch for this myself the next time I get to make the loooooong trek to the park. In the meantime, has anyone snapped a photo of this yet?

Comment

I tried last time but it is so tiny and was very dark. Didn't want to chance a flash photo of it. Maybe next time if I can ride it late at night with a small crowd. Impossible last time with pirates so new. There were no "small" crowds.

Comment

It's an old one...but the three barrels that are hanging over you when you pass through the final scene form a hidden mickey.

Comment

I tried last time but it is so tiny and was very dark. Didn't want to chance a flash photo of it. Maybe next time if I can ride it late at night with a small crowd. Impossible last time with pirates so new. There were no "small" crowds.
                  Thanks again, I am just excited to know about another Hidden Mickey location!

Comment

There has got to be a Hidden Mickey somewhere in the final Jack Sparrow scene. I mean come on there are sooo many coins in that area! Someone had to have made a Mickey like so:
                    Pieces of 8:

Cursed Aztec Gold:

Comment

There's a great photo of the breastplate Hidden Mickey at www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/Square/Pirates.html

Comment

Originally posted by KDR
                        There's a great photo of the breastplate Hidden Mickey at www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/Square/Pirates.html
                        Awesome! I have never noticed that before and now will know what to look out for

Comment

theres a hidden mickey when you enter the battle scence if you look at the top center of the fort where the cannons are shooting at the wicked wench there is one there that looks like its been hit with canons but its basically a hole formed as a hidden mickey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X