X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Musical History" on DisneyDirect Now

Hey Gang -

Just a note that the 6 CD special edition Musical History of Disneyland is on DisneyDirect.com now (6:15am CST Tues 4/26).

Experience told me I should check everyday so I set my homepage to DisneyDirect and every time I hit the internet I would do a search for "disneyland". When I did it this morning it returned 29 items instead of 28 and I followed right to the 6 CD set.

They started taking phone orders Monday night sometime before midnight eastern.

Comment

Originally posted by dcaffey
      Hey Gang -

Just a note that the 6 CD special edition Musical History of Disneyland is on DisneyDirect.com now (6:15am CST Tues 4/26).

Experience told me I should check everyday so I set my homepage to DisneyDirect and every time I hit the internet I would do a search for "disneyland". When I did it this morning it returned 29 items instead of 28 and I followed right to the 6 CD set.
      Terrific! Thanks for keeping an eye on this one! Much appreciated.
      ------------------
      DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
      http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

I got mine ordered!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update, I purchased mine this morning! Look forward to hearing all of the older somewhat forgotten tracks and the new Space Mountain music.

Comment

I ordered mine I'm glad I got the Limited Edition version, too!
            BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
            I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

HI. Thanks for the info! I just ordered my 2 copies...I cannot wait to hear mine. My friend is going to love her b-day gift!

Comment

I have to wait for two weeks for my next paycheck. To much out of this one for Rent and Bus Passes and food. Drat. By then they will probably all be gone.
                Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I just tried to buy it. It says they are already sold out. Guess I will have to get mine at the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Rules
                    I just tried to buy it. It says they are already sold out. Guess I will have to get mine at the park.
                    Really? I just checked and it said it's in stock. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy
                      I have to wait for two weeks for my next paycheck. To much out of this one for Rent and Bus Passes and food. Drat. By then they will probably all be gone.

Lost Boy, why dont you put it on a credit card and order now?

Comment

Can we get this in the Park yet? It sounds like it. Want to use my discount and save on shipping...going tomorrow (Wednesday)!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

It will on sale at the Park on May 3 I believe. Disney Direct is taking orders now and shipping next week on I believe May 3rd. IF you buy it in DL, you can use your AP card and get discount but you might not get the Vinyl Disneyland Record and the red box.

Comment

Just checked on DisneyDirect.com again. When I tried earlier it said it wasn't available and removed it from my shopping cart. This time it says the shipping date changed. Now it will take 4 weeks for delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Rules
                              Just checked on DisneyDirect.com again. When I tried earlier it said it wasn't available and removed it from my shopping cart. This time it says the shipping date changed. Now it will take 4 weeks for delivery.

Try calling them. 800-328-0368 You may get one!

Comment

Thank you Thank you!!!!

Thank you for letting us know about the start of the sale. I have been anticipating this with great excitement! Imagine how my heart sank when it was no logner available on the web! So I tried the phone number. It worked. I won't receive it until the end of May but I will recieve it! (unless they lied).......

Thank you for the phone number!!!

Comment

I ordered mine by phone this morning.

Although I was excited, it hurt to pay that much... I dont know what I'm going to do with my dad's birthday, mother's day, AND May 5th coming up.

I'm going to be in debt so bad.

If you call and order by phone, ask for FREE SHIPPING. I asked the girl I talked to and she said it was usually only for orders placed online, but she would waive it for me. I'm sure they'll waive it for anybody- so just ask.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Do I still get the vinyl if it ships in 4 weeks?

and im soooooo mad that they released it when i called and they told me May 2nd! WTF happend to that plan??!!

Comment

I'm pretty every set comes with the golden LP because the whole shebang is a limited run. at least thats the impression i got when i talked to the girl who took my order this morning.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

musical history -- a few left

On Disneydirect they became available today at Midnight and sold out by 3pm. (I checked last night because I was told midnight CMT. But by midnight CMT it wasn't there yet. It was there when I woke up.) Their supply was used up by 3pm EST. (Like a loser, I didn't order right away.) Disneydirect then found an additional supply (probably from the theme parks) and are selling those now. The limited edition comes with the additional record and the red cloth box. The sets will be available without those items again in September, but at the same price.

http://disney.store.go.com/DSSection...neyland&Page=1

I ordered one. I don't yet know if I'll keep it or just upload all of the tracks to my Itunes and then sell it on Ebay. I want to see the extras. But either way, if you're interested in getting a set, I assume they'll be entirely gone in a day or so. How many could they leach from the themepark supply? Each copy should be numbered.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X