Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney Warehouse

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Warehouse

Where is the warehouse located at?

It seems that the 50th merchandise is starting to disappear (the 50th store is now a Halloween store) and there is still a few things I need to get, but would prefer to get them at discount if I can.

If anyone could let me know where I can find the warehouse, I would appreciate it!

:ghug:
    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Re: Disney Warehouse

Disney's Character Warehouse is located at 243 Orangefair Mall. You can call (714) 870-9363 to check hours, etc.

Here's a 20% off coupon link ~~~~> COUPON

And here's the website for the warehouse ~~~> WAREHOUSE
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Re: Disney Warehouse

Thank you very, very, very much! I truly appreciate it!
      Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X