Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know what really bothers me about Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know what really bothers me about Disneyland?

I can't get it out of my head!!! I've got a trip planned for early October for WDW and I should be excited that I'm going to see Epcot and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and MGM's Fantastmic and Cinderella's Castle but I can't get Disneyland out of my head.

I'm always thinking Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland!!!

How does one decompress from a visit to Disneyland to prepare themselves for WDW? I can't be the only one here who goes to both resorts? Help me!

It's like I'd rather be in Disneyland while I'm standing in Epcot's World showcase. What the Micuck?

Re: Do you know what really bothers me about Disneyland?

Because DISNEYLAND is the original i think... this is why you feel this way

Friends for life

Comment

i have no clue what to do...have you thought of doing MC's disney anonymous

Comment

I admit it too. Now that I have been to Disneyland, I compared a lot of things on my recent trip to WDW to Disneyland Resort in California.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

barbaraann you can got with him its ok everyone has issues just some people a little bit more

Comment

uh watch every show on the Travel channel concerning WDW?

Think of all the stuff no longer at DL but still at WDW that you can "relive" them?

Stop thinking about it?
            "Tonight I wash my hands of you
            You set the bar I could not live up to
            Tonight the light is breaking through
            So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
            Zebrahead

Comment

I am glad that, my WDW vacation came first. I saved the best for last.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck
                I love you, you're awesome. :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck
                  I can't get it out of my head!!! I've got a trip planned for early October for WDW and I should be excited that I'm going to see Epcot and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and MGM's Fantastmic and Cinderella's Castle but I can't get Disneyland out of my head.

How does one decompress from a visit to Disneyland to prepare themselves for WDW? I can't be the only one here who goes to both resorts? Help me!

It's like I'd rather be in Disneyland while I'm standing in Epcot's World showcase. What the Micuck?
                  I've only been to WDW once, and it was a long time ago. And I've never been to Tokyo, which people tell me, may be the best one yet.

But I'll just say what I always say. Disneyland - the original, the one and only, and still by far the best.

A very unscientific, yet very heartfelt, opinion.

--Barry
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I just got back from my first trip to WDW in april. It's a different world out there! Everything is different from the way they treat you all the way dwn to the ride operations.

I think I love DL more because it is more quaint... has less of a "vacation" and more of a "home" feel to it.

Comment

It takes strategy to navigate the World. Disneyland just takes your heart.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Just wait a few years, Jay Rasulo will have both resorts looking identical to each other. This way, your sense of imagination and independent thought will disappear and you won't have to worry...Jay thinks of everything.

Comment

alright im sorry guys but i have to do this im signing all of you guys up for DA
                          Disney Anonymous

Comment

yeah...i've been to WDW once...but DL several times...we're talking about WDW again, but it's hard to want to. DL is so right there and easy - WDW you've got to take buses and monorail, etc...less time on rides more time traveling....ugh...it's a hard choice to make. We just love DL so much!!
                            ~Annie~

Comment

welcome

to miice chat

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X